• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Who's The Most Empathic NF On TC?

Starry

I say Fidelia. She's like a queen. Dignified, poised, esteemed. Over time. Tested strong.

Sorry...I just realized that I was posting...and answering this question based off my definition of 'empathic'...which is sorta *slightly* above and beyond 'empathetic'. But when I read what you wrote above...those would not be adjectives I would use to describe the word. If we are talking about...dignified, poised & esteemed however...and 'queenieness'...I imagine the lady fidelia would be a fantastic choice! :heart:

Starry

:fpalm: Shall we also do the smartest NT, the most honorable SJ, and the most fun-loving SP? How many more uncomfortable, stereotype-reinforcing, popularity contests can one forum have? Not enough apparently.

FWIW Avatar7, I do not believe this is your intent, I have no doubt you think very highly of certain NFs here, but I think this 'vote thread' is misguided.

I have been waiting and waiting for someone to create the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming ENFP 7w6 (that actually comes across like an INFP 4w5 on the internet)’ thread…because I’m going to blow that one out of the water.

[not to be confused with the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming INFP 4w5 (that actually comes across like an ENFP 7w6 on the internet)’ thread. That one would go to [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION].

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been waiting and waiting for someone to create the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming ENFP 7w6 (that actually comes across like an INFP 4w5 on the internet)’ thread…because I’m going to blow that one out of the water.

[not to be confused with the ‘Who is the most adorable, *sparkly*, charming INFP 4w5 (that actually comes across like and ENFP 7w6 on the internet)’ thread. That one would go to [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION].

I concur on both points.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:fpalm: Shall we also do the smartest NT, the most honorable SJ, and the most fun-loving SP? How many more uncomfortable, stereotype-reinforcing, popularity contests can one forum have? Not enough apparently.

FWIW Avatar7, I do not believe this is your intent, I have no doubt you think very highly of certain NFs here, but I think this 'vote thread' is misguided.

Who's guiding it? That's the nature of threads...they're wiki

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

^^^^^^
I really did laugh out loud when I read this. :smile:

=======

I've got to say this thread just bugs me. No offense to [MENTION=6037]Avatar7[/MENTION] who I'm sure was just trying to stir up interesting conversation, but it smacks of.... well I'm not sure why this thread bugs me so much. I guess I just feel like people on this forum shouldn't be idolized. I must also note that I found it fascinating that such an overly sentimental thread would be started by an ENTP. I have considered if the whole thing were indeed a prank on us NFs by the NTs.

Starry

^^^^^^

=======

I've got to say this thread just bugs me. No offense to [MENTION=6037]Avatar7[/MENTION] who I'm sure was just trying to stir up interesting conversation, but it smacks of.... well I'm not sure why this thread bugs me so much. I guess I just feel like people on this forum shouldn't be idolized. I must also note that I found it fascinating that such an overly sentimental thread would be started by an ENTP. I have considered if the whole thing were indeed a prank on us NFs by the NTs.

haha EW :hug:

I don’t really have a problem with these kinds of threads. Heck, we have countless threads started daily attempting to identify ‘negative qualities’ in our forum members. I certainly see this as a nice alternative.

I don’t really see it as a popularity contest either. It is all in how you view it I imagine. And I guess there will always be some that wish to turn such things into such things. I saw it as a way to sincerely acknowledge something positive I have noticed with regards to other forum members. ((although I think the problem may have been that this thread was started with an ulterior-ulterior motive which I did not recognize at first).

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^^^^

=======

Hmm..nope no prank although I can see how one can think that..this ENTP has a warmth and depth inside for others held dear.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's a lot of extra thinking on this. It's just...who's the most empathic in your environment..that's simple.

Starry

There's a lot of extra thinking on this. It's just...who's the most empathic in your environment..that's simple.

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME ANYMORE ANYWAY! haha I'm just kidding. I just wanted to post one more time so I could have the same exact post count as you do.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME ANYMORE ANYWAY! haha I'm just kidding. I just wanted to post one more time so I could have the same exact post count as you do.

Hahaha. Silly ENFP. You guys are too much fun :newwink:

Nicodemus

I also vote for Fidelia. And Silk Road too.
This post with its apparent aversion to clear decisions made me laugh. Let me imagine how it came about:

Oh, yes, fidelia. I like her, she is so gorgeous, and smart too.
But then there is SilkRoad, who is really strong and all mind-readery and stuff. Probably a good choice as well.
Thinking of her, a whole box of characters opens up. What about all the other types? There are so many people on here!
I better think of the ENFJs, too, even though nobody likes them. I think they are just trying to be nice like everybody else.
That's what this should be about!
Well, anyway... Actually, why limit this to NFs? I bet there are some really empathic SJs too. Those poor bastards are always left out. Is Giggly still around? I could name her, even use the mention-function.
Hell, what does 'empathic' even mean?
*looking up definition to make sure*
Hm. fidelia... I think she's a good fit. The other guy named her, too, right?
What about SilkRoad now?
Well, what if I hadn't looked it up to make sure and had interpreted it slightly differently? Yeah, let's pretend that.
So now choose. Now. Come on, nothing but a forum post...
*sigh*
The hell with it, I'll just name them both, just to be safe.
Better safe than sorry, folks!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I say phobik :wubbie: He's been homesick for me ever since I left so that I don't have to feel that way at all! :D!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I vote for @zarathrusta. No - i will change that. I vote for [MENTION=5398]Edgar[/MENTION].

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh boy, another popularity thread. :wubbie:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is truly pathetic.
I have so much compassion for this thread, I'd kick it into the gutter.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I know. Besides, it's basically guaranteed that a INFJ will win, so I consider this thread to be bullshit :dry: :D

But seriously, isn't this thread really about who APPEARS empathic? Level of empathy ≠ amount of demonstrated empathy.

OK this argument sounds ridiculous within a lighthearted context. But then INFPs are always ruining the fun by over-analysing everything, so I'll shut up.

Carry on...