• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] If INFP's ruled the WORLD

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
:yay:
In my opinion, the world ruled by INFP's = Peace on Earth! :thumbup:
Well, much better than we're doing now, wouldn't it?

Who wouldn't agree?? What do you guys think?

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
It would inevitably be taken over quite easily by an ENTJ or an ENTP.

That or an INTJ would befriend the INFP and make the INFP a figurehead.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
There would be loads of birds and bunnies and flowers and cute fluffy animals. And everyone would be happy. :D

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It would inevitably be taken over quite easily by an ENTJ or an ENTP.

That or an INTJ would befriend the INFP and make the INFP a figurehead.

What part of the defined context did you not understand?

wondering,
Ian

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
What part of the defined context did you not understand?

wondering,
Ian

You wonder a lot. Ask more, wonder less.

Just a joke. I would like to point out my signature at this moment.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Leaving one type to do all the ruling in the world is inherently a bad idea.

You may like the idea but I've met too many INFPs that can become downright vindictive if challenged. If we had enough INFPs that agreed on everything to rule the world, it might be doable, but I doubt you'd be able to find enough of them.

And you'd have to have enough bedlams for all the TJs that would go mad under your regimes. You may want to huggle and snuggle us, but we wouldn't like it very much.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
In as much as those who type as INFP are human, I would expect that a world run by INFPs would suffer the consequences of any single type ruling - the difference being the fallibilities would present in a specific way.

cheers,
Ian

dancinglissa

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wonder what personality type the current US presidential candidates are? I hope whoever gets elected is an INFP! But I doubt it. INFPs don't seem like the "run-for-president" type.

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
They are not exactly "built", dare I say, for leadership.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
They are not exactly "built", dare I say, for leadership.

Bill Clinton was an ESFP and I doubt anyone thought that type could ever run and win the elections.

You shouldn't paint all INFP's the same color... I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
No civilization would collapse within an hour, and nothing would get done. It would be complete anarchy and all the INFP's would be like "NOOOOO :cry:"

:laugh:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.

Excuse me? You're asking us a question and you don't want to speculate the possibility or realism of it, and yet you ask "Wouldn't you agree?? What do you guys think?"

What is this for then? A feel-good thread for INFPs?

...Oh wait. Fs do that sort of thing...

Carry on.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INFPs are not going to rule the world regardless of leadership abilities...

Everything is going to be decentralized and de-structuralized... no government,no political powers, no military groups... just letting people do whatever they want.

Then it eventually collapses as other types take advantage of the lack of system and perhaps it'll evolved into anarchy... then dictatorship... *ninja*

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
No way. INFPs hold grudges, and when cornered will bite. The INFP-ruled world would rapidly devolve into cliques and rival factions, which would never actually wage war, but would secretly *hate* each other.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
No way. INFPs hold grudges, and when cornered will bite. The INFP-ruled world would rapidly devolve into cliques and rival factions, which would never actually wage war, but would deeply *hate* each other.

This is what I meant by 'vindictive.' An INFP-ruled world would have to agree on everything all the time to even function, and practically, that's impossible.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
All types are built for leadership, just in different ways. INFP leadership bassically tries to motivate and empower the subjects through encouragement and communication, rather than rank and structure and sanctions. INFP's can be great leaders in the right context, such as a group project where the people working don't need a whole lot of additional instruction once the project is understood. INFP's probably don't make good presidents/prime ministers/kings/ect, but in other situations they can be excellent.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
Excuse me? You're asking us a question and you don't want to speculate the possibility or realism of it, and yet you ask "Wouldn't you agree?? What do you guys think?"

What is this for then? A feel-good thread for INFPs?

...Oh wait. Fs do that sort of thing...

Carry on.

I asked you guys what you think will happen, not whether it will truly happen one day or if this is actually possible or not!

And no this isn't a feel good thread for INFP's.. just openly state your opinion but I would appreciate it if you would quit changing the subject..

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
:yay:
In my opinion, the world ruled by INFP's = Peace on Earth! :thumbup:
Well, much better than we're doing now, wouldn't it?

Who wouldn't agree?? What do you guys think?

If INFPs ruled the world, nothing would ever get done. ;)

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
Bill Clinton was an ESFP and I doubt anyone thought that type could ever run and win the elections.

You shouldn't paint all INFP's the same color... I'm just asking a question, answer it.. Don't speculate the possibilty or realism, you can start your own thread for that if you wish.

I request you read my signature.

He is probably an exception. They are not the ideal fit for leader.

I always speculate in possiblity and realism. In this way I am more an ISTJ than an INTJ, but I will comply to your request since you specifically asked me to.

The world would probably be a much more compassionate place. There may be stricter punishments on criminals (INFPs are touchy about that kind of stuff, right?) which I would like to see.

Ruled the world as a single body? Quite suicidal to attempt at this point in time, but one can always hope. If ruled as a single body, peace would be widespread, but human malice can never just disappear. The environment would be more focused upon, which I would also like to see.