• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] When You Skim Too Much Over Things

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is what happens when I look at words: I read, but there is jargon I skim over and when I overlook, for example, what others are saying on forums, I make a fool of myself by being a radical and not knowing enough information what the forum, topic, book, instructions, etc. was about. Including deep topics, It's good to read thoroughly, isn't it? Of course it is!

Beckyy92

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4X5
yeah, I do it too :). I just feel lazy to read it all then get yelled at for not reading properly lol. I'm learning!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The beauty of Ne is that you can make up some funny inferences from doing it that way