• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] The INFJ Doorslam

janea

MBTI Type
IxFJ
Enneagram
4/5
Okay, I admit my previous post was a mess but ^^^ what?

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps it is the case that I cannot understand as I am not an INFJ. So I’ll step away from this part of the thread now. But I wish you the very best with your healing. Take good care of yourself janea.

StarryKnights, I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to run you off. I am enjoying our discussion. I admit that I misunderstood your post. I thought you were implying that I was being selfish and just trying to soften the blow by prefacing with "I hope you don't think I think you're being selfish". I admit I read too much into things sometimes and don't take things at face value. I'm working on that.

Thank you for clarifying though. I realize I should have taken my time in responding. I just jumped on and responded real quick right as I was heading out the door at work. Another big thing I'm working on....taking my time to formulate a thoughtful response instead of just reacting with emotion.

Anyway, I do appreciate your feedback and again, I'm sorry. :-/ Thank you for the healing wishes. I wish you the same as I understand you are struggling too.