• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF can you talk to me

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
can you guys talk to me and tell me how I can improve myself.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can you guys talk to me and tell me how I can improve myself.

You seem very young.

People can cheerlead and coax and scold and laud, possibly NFs are more prolific at that in general, but in truth we cannot improve you. Only you can.

Do you have a specific issue at hand that you need help working out aloud?

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
You seem very young.

People can cheerlead and coax and scold and laud, possibly NFs are more prolific at that in general, but in truth we cannot improve you. Only you can.

Do you have a specific issue at hand that you need help working out aloud?
I'm in my mid 20s, guess I sounds immature. I just need a friend I guess.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Stop thinking 2 much. obvious really. ;)

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
mods delete this thread, I can't do this. I'm kinda freaking out right now.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
One thing you need to work on is giving more information in threads you start. Just a tip :p

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't know if you still feel like you don't want to talk about it anymore, but like the others said, you would need to give us more specific information. Maybe you could do that, but only say what you feel comfortable saying. But either way, I sincerely wish you the best.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, what do you want to improve on? what are your strengths and weaknesses?

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't know if you still feel like you don't want to talk about it anymore, but like the others said, you would need to give us more specific information. Maybe you could do that, but only say what you feel comfortable saying. But either way, I sincerely wish you the best.

This.

-sends think hugs and cookies by the power of the Internet- :hug:

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
mods delete this thread, I can't do this. I'm kinda freaking out right now.

If you can't open your heart and bare your soul to a random bunch of anonymous posters on a forum site, who else can you turn to? Don't worry, NFs don't bite :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awww. Don't worry. Relax. You don't have to do anything or say anything you don't want to. You can just bask in the warm glow of NFness if you want. Sit down have a coffee.:coffeeluv: Some one round here will have cookies, or cake.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if you are asking how you can improve yourself, you are seeing yourself as lacking. Is that the case?

Zen writing says you are perfect as you are, with your 'imperfections'. Or something like that. We are a mix of good and bad.

hugs to you. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

N

NPcomplete

Sit down have a coffee.:coffeeluv: Some one round here will have cookies, or cake.

I bring thee pies over-thinking meister!
images

There're some more in the oven..

Now what do you want to improve on? :)

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
:(

I want friends too, Thinks.

Tell me stuff about you.

Zrokotg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
All starts with self awareness. What you eat, habits, interest, and so on. From there you can see why you are the way you are and think/feel the way you do. What you can do is unlearn things that society has brainwashed you to learn. If you think about something that you don't want it will manifest. Thoughts and your life are manifestation from your negative energy and bad sine frequencies that you have embodied. Don't take it from me though your the only one who can lead yourself to true happiness not a girlfriend or best friends or whatever only yourself. So find it in your heart to look inward to what you body is telling you. Release karma and clean your arua. :) namaste

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
One thing that helped me improving myself was when I stopped looking at my errors like if they were the end of the world, like if they made me a bad person of whatever. My mistakes were no more than a way of learning something. And with trial by error, I learnt a lot - but only when I started being easy with me, I'm just someone who's trying the best and trying to learn the most that I can! Wikipedia says: "Trial and error, or trial by error, is a general method of problem solving, fixing things, or for obtaining knowledge. Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:hug: Dont feel embarrassed, come back!!! <3 Let's talk it out!