• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Type 1 INFJ vs. Type 4 INFJ

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
she spent ten full minutes of a class one time raging about Twilight, how it sends really horrible messages to girls, and how Harry Potter succeeds in every way that Twilight fails. (I heard about this rant from one of my friends who takes her class!)
Awesome mom! :laugh:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I feel that INFJ 1s are a lot more sensible than I am. Their internal world seems to be more structured. My internal world is pure chaos. I also admire their perseverance at trying to make the world a better place. It makes me feel a bit selfish :blush:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I feel like my internal world is pretty structured, but my external world is sometimes a little chaotic. I like living in orderly surroundings, but usually it requires a chunk of time and some clear mental space to effect it.

I wish I knew some INFJ 4s personally. On here though I can feel there's a difference between me (1) and a lot of INFJ 4s, but I'm not sure whether to attribute it to our e numbers or the sx, sp and so variants. I'm an so/sx, and a lot of the INFJ 4s I know are sp first or second.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks [MENTION=26340]xXMariahXx[/MENTION] for returning me to this thread. It's really interesting now that I've been here many years to see the shifts in my personality: priorities, predilections etc by reviewing old posts and patterns of thought. I very strongly identified as a 4 in my 20s, but see myself relating more and more to 1 (and 5) now. I suppose this strong integration with 1 is gratis maturation and learning healthy coping mechanisms in my 30s. I like this version of me much better than the 20s version of me.

That's probably typical of any type.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so special and multifaceted and mysterious. I mean look at me. :huh::blush:

I think it's the 4 INFJ's still feel different from any other INFJ's. I don't ever seem to relate to any INFJ I met here. I love beauty. Love fashion. Can self joke a lot. Obsessive with being original. Creativity is a past time I can never get out of. Head in the clouds. Can be very INFP like but except not INFP because I show my emotions. I direct. I inform.

I think my 479 makes me show a very different side, not to mention being sx/so/sp too.

I believe type 1 INFJ's is what people expect them to be the INFJ official personality to be. As well as type 2 and maybe 6. The other type INFJ's seem to be uncommon in my experience. I don't believe I see many 4 INFJ's really like myself. And I don't believe full blown 7's or 8's would bother going online lol but I never know. :shrug:

I think I would fall in love with a 5 or 7 INFJ. :wubbie:

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh wow based on the comments on the first page alone, I'm convinced that the INFJ guy I know is a 1w2. He defo has 2 in there somewhere but I use to think he was a 2w? but I defo thought he was a 1 or a 3 before being a 2 because it seems like the 2 bit is what he wants to portray to the public but it's not truly him in the inside. That's probably why he seems way more Fe than the average INFJ does.

N2H

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Taken a couple of tests and they always come back telling me I'm probably 9w1. How would being a 9 differ from 1 or 4?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
More conflict avoidant, so anger comes out in under the surface ways rather than directly.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I just want to know if Optimus prime is an INFJ or INTJ :shrug: