• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Ever consider how they're going to be born?

Also, I planned on knocking you up and denying paternity. That cool?

Nope haven't thought that far ahead yet, I guess we'll be seeing each other on the Maury show then. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope haven't thought that far ahead yet, I guess we'll be seeing each other on the Maury show then. :)

It shall be done, my sweet. I promise not to be repelled by your swollen form or your varicose veins.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
It shall be done, my sweet. I promise not to be repelled by your swollen form or your varicose veins.

No worries about any of that they are being grown in a lab to test the findings of ENFJ ISTP breeding I'm just waiting on the results. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dig ENFJs. I didn't find the girl in the OP annoying, just boring because I don't know her.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dig ENFJs. I didn't find the girl in the OP annoying, just boring because I don't know her.

We dig you too, sugar lips!

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
There's nothing I like better than listening to an ENFJ talk. They talk about meaningful and deep issues and not stupide things like curtains and car engines.