• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP's and their apperance

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Sounds like you look really cute and he wants to control you and undermine your self-confidence. Either that or he's just a control freak. Either way, it's your hair, your head and unless you live in a country where you'll be executed for cutting your hair, I say wear any way you want and don't give some "ex's" opinion a second thought, except to be glad he's your ex and not your current!

AsTimeGoesBy

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh I would've been pissed! Who does he think he is and where does he get off telling you what to do with you're hair? I would've responded with a "Well thankfully I couldn't care less what you think" and stormed off. If I were feeling particularly crabby I would've sarcastically pointed out something about him that I think could use fixing before walking away (only happens with guys that are a special brand of jerk though).

I agree with other posters that he comes off as controlling and almost abusive.