• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP (dis)satisfaction

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is an interesting topic. Although I'm not an ENFP, I've been feeling the same as you lately.

One tip is that, try to pinpoint those people who had a universal role (and this requires research). Then use LinkedIn to see how they move up their career path and see how they'd started from below.

I really hope you'll discover your true calling eventually!

huh. good idea.

thank you crescent :heart:

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel dissatisfied with the level and quality of my communication with people in general.

Even this forum seems a labeling fest, I hate it.