• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What I've learnt from the Mbti

Heretic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
The mbti was a tool meant to unite, to bring about understanding.
We are break down into the vast 16 types (composing of the SJ - Protectors, the SP - Creators, NT - Rationals and NF - Visionaries) and of these types we have 1-4 similar units (i/e - introvert/extrovert, n/s - intuition/sensing, t/f - thinking/feeling j/p - judging/perceiving), even if we're total opposites (estj) we have a shadow function that when under stress goes to be come our opposite. It is our differences that make us similar. Similarity in Differences - Differences in Similarity, we often realize through time, experience, environment etc that people are vastly different and yet in a way similar.

"No man is an Island"

"No man is a copy of another"

Wars, conflicts and arguments occur because of our different perceptions/ways of thinking/views. But it is this views and different perceptions that unites us either before a grand conflict comes to play where we realize and open up to another or when we learn from or after a conflict than the party is just as similar as the latter. It is a Paradox state, humanity itself is not perfect. Yet we judge another then be open. God is there, and I know he is. The things we create, ideologies, choices, we know not everything, nor that we know what's best for even our own. But perhaps in the end through thought or conflict comes peace, where the boundaries are broken down - or so I wish to see...

plaminal

MBTI Type
xSFP
Enneagram
7?
I've learned a lot too, and not just about myself. Apparently some of the things people do that I think are rude, for instance, aren't intended to be rude--it's just what looks normal to them. Think of what it would be like if everybody realized that!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People aren't purposely being difficult.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have learned to respect others differences more. I have learned to be more patient with myself. It's good stuff, really.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
OP is an NF post if I ever saw one.

Ah, sweet idealism.