• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Impossible Fe

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Today I was labeling boxes with stickers and a sharpie marker, and I found myself feeling sorry for the labels that I didn't like and ended up throwing in the trash. I felt like they weren't experiencing their life potential, or what they were created to be. Then I realized that my F is so high that it is actually ridiculous. I need to get some T desperately.

sculpting

that's awesome. :)

I do stuff like that as well-I feel sorry for christmas decorations that dont get hung up and develop emotional attachements to furniture..alas.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Me too!

I feel bad for deformed cookies and give them special attention when I eat them ("You may not look as good as the other cookies but you are so much tastier!")

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I do stuff like that sometimes, too, and I'm a T! :shocking: wth??

(Like feeling sorry for the strawberries I'm throwing away because they went bad, and imagining them being sad and yelling "NOoooOOooOO!" as they fall into the trash.... I need help.... :unsure:)

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Today I was labeling boxes with stickers and a sharpie marker, and I found myself feeling sorry for the labels that I didn't like and ended up throwing in the trash. I felt like they weren't experiencing their life potential, or what they were created to be. Then I realized that my F is so high that it is actually ridiculous. I need to get some T desperately.

I blame Fe. My Fi asks me, "Why are you throwing away stickers vs. recycling them or giving them to someone who might appreciate their inferior design, look etc.". I sometimes confer human like qualities to inanimate things as well though, usually so I can yell at it however. Stupid copier/computer/desk that I just hit my knee on, etc.

Spanky McFly

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get this way about music albums that went into the cutout bin and thinking about how the music could actually be something really good, and the effort the artist put into the work... and how people should give it the time of day.

G

Ginkgo

Just go on a safari and approach a lion. Hell, try to hug it. Soon you will have formed a cold, bitter attitude toward the world.

Either that or watch the Jersey Shore.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
HAHAHA I'm so glad I'm not alone in this world for feeling that way! I noticed most of the responders are INFJ or INFP. We must be the world's biggest feelers!

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Once as a kid I refused to clear a piece of forest because "The trees were crying in pain." Not a literal...I'm crazy kind of actually hearing, I just felt real bad about it.

Of course, I have to step out of this a bit so that I can actually function :)

Also, to be fair, sometimes the trees are Orcs , and we are at war against the hosts of Mordor too.

It depends. Some trees are bad and some are good. And some are very wise.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. Now I feel like a bitch.

...I mean, I only grow attached to things because I might want to use them later and lose the chance if I throw them out, but I don't really feel bad for the things per se.

I'll talk to things sometimes, but it's still just all about me talking to myself by anthropomorphising inanimate objects.

Note: I wouldn't call what is being described in this thread as specifically Fe. But it's probably a trademark of general F, which personalizes, while T tends to detach instead.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP

You are not alone in this...

A

Anew Leaf

Lol.... when I was a kid, if I accidently let loose something like a kleenex outdoors, I would immediately feel sad and worried for the kleenex feeling unloved... and I would chase the kleenex down if I could. If I couldn't I would feel sad for hours afterwards.

I am so F at times, I annoy myself.

I just threw some stuff out today and immediately felt bad... and only by the power of my Te's need to ORGANIZE EVERYZING did I resist the urge to take the trash back.

that's awesome. :)

I do stuff like that as well-I feel sorry for christmas decorations that dont get hung up and develop emotional attachements to furniture..alas.

I just gave some furniture away to a friend yesterday. I was thrilled he was going to take it! Then 5 minutes before he arrived I had this irrational moment of "but... but... but...!!!!" I almost called him to tell him forget about it... but then I remembered that I HAVE to get rid of this furniture, lol. That saved the day. Maybe even the universe.

gromit

likes this
Once as a kid I refused to clear a piece of forest because "The trees were crying in pain." Not a literal...I'm crazy kind of actually hearing, I just felt real bad about it.

I used to hate thinning the carrots or peas in the vegetable garden... it seemed bad to be killing them, but alas none of htem would be able to grow otherwise.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The only non-living thing I've ever talked to is my puppy doll when I was a kid.

N

NPcomplete

Wow hmm :thinking:

I'm attached to my electronics so when they die, I get sad, mourn and if they aren't too cumbersome, I keep them in a dark corner in my room. I have a lot of stationery "spare parts" in my room for contraption ideas I've had. :laugh:

Other than that there's nothing much. I can't even hug a plush toy without feeling ridiculous sometimes.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Does swearing at the characters from RPG count?

If it does, I've done that quite a lot.

N

NPcomplete

When I watch movies, I try to tell the characters that they are being stupid and they should really look up because the bad guy will obviously hide there..but noooooooooooooo, they never listen and BAM! :dalek:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

When I watch movies, I try to tell the characters that they are being stupid and they should really look up because the bad guy will obviously hide there..but noooooooooooooo, they never listen and BAM! :dalek:

I tell them to listen to the music changing!