• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs - How good are you with your monies?

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awfully awful....
Im too young I think.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, 'cause I'm a tight wad when I feel the need to be.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Good enough. I have enough to pay my bills and enough left over to keep hoarding it away or treat myself when I feel like it. (Which is rare beyond ordering pizza/chinese once every two weeks.)

I also have a ton in savings and that just keeps getting bigger all the time.

I like to be prepared.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a general idea of what happens to my money. I just pay my bills and buy enough to keep me sane and comfortable, and at the end of the pay period, I put half the leftovers towards student loans, and half towards savings. Sometimes I have to dip the savings a little- but it's supposed to be to reach goals or hold me in an emergency. I had a credit card and my credit rating went downhill when I was in school because of difficulties, but it's gotten much better and the credit card is paid off and I haven't used it in at least a year. I pay attention to my money on pay day- what am I doing with the leftover? And what am I doing with this current paycheck? What's coming out automatically? I do some math on the calculator, Then it's just laissez faire for a couple of weeks.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tend to be 'all or nothing' (like everything in my life, more or less). So normally I have quite a modest lifestyle (use money to eat and pay my rent) but once in a while I have urges to buy stuff and I go crazy.