• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Charles Manson ENFP

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Okay, yeah, I'm seeing what jix means now with typing him as ENFP gone horribly wrong. I can totally see it now. Ne-Fi :yes:

Nothing else makes sense.

As a side note: if he were an ENTP instead, I wonder what that would have looked like.

I'm curious where you see his Fi or Ne if you have examples. I thought ENTP as well.

uncommonentity

Is anyone willing to accept the fact psychopaths/sociopaths are apt in mimicking other types to achieve certain goals. I mean, It's what I do. I don't get far being a straight INTJ but put a smile on and act cute and it gets me anything I want. I'm not sure on Manson specifically but being someone who could go out a slice a few necks with ease because I know how to get everyones guard down by giving them what they want. I mean, isn't this type of behaviour found in people like Jeffrey Dahmer? Charles Manson is going to be hard to type because he might of been taken over by the severe pressure one goes through in the act of being a psychopath/sociopath. Once you discover you're able to control minds your own begins to deteriorate. I've known a few people others have thought to suffer from mental issues and violent tendencies and all I see are lazy people who have become slaves to their own capable minds. Total loss of control. Self manipulation.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm curious where you see his Fi or Ne if you have examples. I thought ENTP as well.

I don't exactly know what Ti looks like when it's gone crazy. It's something I'm very curious about though. Surely Ti users can/have gone crazy before.

I see how Manson made a lot of connections and he's imaginative (Ne) he liked to take on roles with his "family" probably to exercise his Ne. He seemed full of associations and ideas too in a paranoid way (that's why I wondered if he was Ni too, but that could just be his hard background coming into play) . He was obviously quite self-absorbed, had values and opinions that he held onto very strongly, expressed them passionately and directly -- and they seemed to come from within. Not sure exactly about how the controlling thing may have came about but seems like he was trying to protect himself in the way he though he should (Fi) due to spending his whole life in prison.

Is anyone willing to accept the fact psychopaths/sociopaths are apt in mimicking other types to achieve certain goals.

Yes, we get that but humor us, k?
Where's your Ne? :alttongue:

A

Anew Leaf

I don't exactly know what Ti looks like when it's gone crazy. It's something I'm very curious about though. Surely Ti users can/have gone crazy before.

I see how Manson made a lot of connections and he's imaginative (Ne) he liked to take on roles with his "family" probably to exercise his Ne. He seemed full of associations and ideas too in a paranoid way (that's why I wondered if he was Ni too, but that could just be his hard background coming into play) . He was obviously quite self-absorbed, had values and opinions that he held on very strongly, expressed them passionately and directly -- and they seemed to come from within. Not sure exactly about how the controlling thing may have came about but seems like he was trying to protect himself in the way he though he should (Fi) due to spending his whole life in prison.

Yes, we get that but humor us, k?
Where's your Ne? :alttongue:

I like the way you think my wiggly squiggly adorable friend. :)

Also he has no Ne, Giggly. *points at INTJ and whispers about how they are the fun-killers of the MBTI types*

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the way you think my wiggly squiggly adorable friend. :)

Also he has no Ne, Giggly. *points at INTJ and whispers about how they are the fun-killers of the MBTI types*

Haha

Well, I should state that it was my first thought too - that Manson can't be typed because he's too much of a psychopath and who really knows what the truth is, ja? BUT, we can still type him just for fun. And it is fun. :D

A

Anew Leaf

Haha

Well, I should state that it was my first thought too - that Manson can't be typed because he's too much of a psychopath and who really knows what the truth is, ja? BUT, we can still type him just for fun. And it is fun. :D

Exactly!

Plus, it's not like the "let's type X celebrity" are particularly accurate either. I took this thread as a bit of fun and a thought experiment.

The ISTP on ISTP fight was just a bonus. We really need more Sensor versus Sensor fights on this forum. Too many are INTJ vs INTP. :(

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Exactly!

Plus, it's not like the "let's type X celebrity" are particularly accurate either. I took this thread as a bit of fun and a thought experiment.

The ISTP on ISTP fight was just a bonus. We really need more Sensor versus Sensor fights on this forum. Too many are INTJ vs INTP. :(

you are sick and demented.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Exactly!

Yeah the Sensors never fight.:sadbanana: We have to remain in unison against the intuitives who pick on us! :nopoints: Or maybe I just imagine that because I'm hopelessly Fe. I tried to start a fight once with [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]. :girlfight: We ended up knitting together. :hifive: And I can't fight with the SPs cause I'm too in love with them. :wubbie::flirty: But yes, ISxx vs ISxx fight would be muy :popc1: though. :yes:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just for the record, technically, the superego and ego are there. They are just very weak and un/derdeveloped. Saying they have no superego or ego is more the popular, simplified way of describing it. "Id boys" is what they are called - no ego or superego and all id. I don't want to confuse anyone. I have a social way of describing them, that I have to be careful of when I am explaining myself. Some also describe themselves as sharks; they just feed. And some describe themselves as "simple and perfect".

I could get more and more complicated, but I don't see the point, so..............

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Just for the record, technically, the superego and ego are there. They are just very weak and un/derdeveloped. Saying they have no superego or ego is more the popular, simplified way of describing it. "Id boys" is what they are called - no ego or superego and all id. I don't want to confuse anyone. I have a social way of describing them, that I have to be careful of when I am explaining myself. Some also describe themselves as sharks; they just feed. And some describe themselves as "simple and perfect".

I could get more and more complicated, but I don't see the point, so..............

god just stfu aleady no one cares.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
well, i am pretty convinced you could kill me with just using two fingers. and manson killed people with his mind. ergo, he is an istp.

I couldn't kill you with just two fingers I'd have to use my body or arms at least to grab you first. :)

KDude

well, i am pretty convinced you could kill me with just using two fingers. and manson killed people with his mind. ergo, he is an istp.

I don't think he killed anyone with his mind, but his ability to affect and influence and manipulate the emotional vibe around him. That's why I say he's a Fe type (besides ITPs, who struggle to bring that out). While Fi would generally recourse to principles in how they appeal to people - not specifics per se or the concerns of those around them.

Maybe Manson is ISTP. he's charismatic.

I can't even sing Happy Birthday at a kid's birthday party.. Or enjoy my own Birthday parties. Let alone inspire a group so well that I get them to slaughter a beautiful blonde and her unborn child. It takes a bit more than whatever "charisma" I have, I'll say that much.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

he killed people with his mind and you think he's a Sensor?:thinking:

Maybe Manson is ISTP. he's charismatic.
so are ENFPs :yes:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think he killed anyone with his mind, but his ability to affect and influence and manipulate the emotional vibe around him. That's why I say he's a Fe type (besides ITPs, who struggle to bring that out). While Fi would generally recourse to principles in how they appeal to people - not specifics per se or the concerns of those around them.

Yes.

I can't even sing Happy Birthday at a kid's birthday party.. Or enjoy my own Birthday parties. Let alone inspire a group so well that I get them to slaughter a beautiful blonde and her unborn child. It takes a bit more than whatever "charisma" I have, I'll say that much.

So which function besides Fe for Manson, and is it primary or auxiliary?

KDude

So which function besides Fe for Manson, and is it primary or auxiliary?

I see Se, Fe, and Ni.

My confusion is where they're placed at... He's twisted in so many ways. He's immature in how he wants intensify things with Se..like he carries an air of immediately jumping out at you at any moment.. and he's not any better with Fe either. Except, I see that he still revolves around them.