• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Charles Manson ENFP

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know where that logic came from. Sociopaths and psychopaths can be developed in individuals due to environmental factors. In the case of Manson it seemed as though his psychopathy (or sociopathy) stemmed from a harsh upbringing. People develop emotionally in different ways, some people are able to feel sympathy and remorse easier and some not due to how they were brought up. In either sense their intellectual capacity is still there. To say Manson wasn't fully developed emotionally is biased because he had to become what he needed to become in order to survive. Why dd people kill animals? is it because we weren't developed emotionally and intellectually? Or is it because they needed to kill animals for food in order to survive.

Good questions, thank you.

I have read accounts of judges who suffered a stroke. The left hemisphere was not affected.
However, the intellectual capacity was not there any more.
They retired.

- A = B

A is removed.
So is B.

A scale estimates weight.
Remove the counterweight.
Weight is zero.
The scale is not the weight.

A

Anew Leaf

Hmmm I know! *gets idea*

You are acting an illogical and immature fashion just like all other ISTPs do. you should realize that the best threads have angry sensor versus sensor moments. :D

So back to the thread.

If psychopaths are a blank slate upon which they mirror a personality on. And mbti is about our preferences. Then we can assume via the magical logic of this space time moment we are experiencing that they choose their own personality type as well. Ergo they can be typed! I win!

Charles Manson is clearly an ISTP with magical charismatic powers who was able to kill people with just the barest whisper of a thought spoken into his NF hippie follower's heads.

/end thread

KDude

I once persuaded someone to eat a piece of dog crap for a pack of cigarettes. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe I have magical levels of charisma.

Or maybe they were just that desperate and it had nothing to do with me.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Hmmm I know! *gets idea*

You are acting an illogical and immature fashion just like all other ISTPs do. you should realize that the best threads have angry sensor versus sensor moments. :D

So back to the thread.

If psychopaths are a blank slate upon which they mirror a personality on. And mbti is about our preferences. Then we can assume via the magical logic of this space time moment we are experiencing that they choose their own personality type as well. Ergo they can be typed! I win!

Charles Manson is clearly an ISTP with magical charismatic powers who was able to kill people with just the barest whisper of a thought spoken into his NF hippie follower's heads.

/end thread

Fail on all levels.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Hmmm I know! *gets idea*

So back to the thread.

/end thread

Fail on all levels.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can anyone type this guy? He's schizophrenic. He was a police officer before he turned schizophrenic.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AMuqbivQk&list=FLS95yUXUqQL0_s77vVbgfyw&index=6"].[/YOUTUBE]

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Can anyone type this guy? He's schizophrenic. He was a police officer before he turned schizophrenic.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AMuqbivQk&list=FLS95yUXUqQL0_s77vVbgfyw&index=6"].[/YOUTUBE]

Man that is sad, do you know how old he is? Usually the disease develops in late teens early twenties.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man that is sad, do you know how old he is? Usually the disease develops in late teens early twenties.

I don't know how old he is. Here's another. Sad.

[YOUTUBE="kvdw4b7tC-8"].[/YOUTUBE]

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't know how old he is. Here's another. Sad.

[YOUTUBE="kvdw4b7tC-8"].[/YOUTUBE]

UGh i have a hard time watching these because all logic just goes out the window you can only feel bad for these people.:mellow: the previous guy seemed ENTp to me but maybe because ENTPs are just wacky in and of themselves. :laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UGh i have a hard time watching these because all logic just goes out the window you can only feel bad for these people.:mellow:

Totally. I guess you can't type them. I thought it was interesting that the previous guy was a police officer.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Talk about thread drift.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry! Please continue with Manson.

On second thought, there is a vague resemblance here. Schizophrenics can't be typed, most typologists I know refuse to type them and others like him (edit - I meant Gerald in the video above). Charles Manson is kind of like that, impossible to type when he's in his manic phase.