• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Charles Manson ENFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you just need to expand your view of them :cheese:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn't disagreeing with the chick's typing, what I took offense to was that an ENFP gone bad is NOT like a hippy. really an ENFP gone bad is more like an angry ESTJ with more cunning and volatile emotions (think Anakin Skywalker). hippies are a bunch of pussies :laugh:

hate to break it to you but tons of hippies are enfps. and tons of enfps are pussies.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heeey!! wtf! haha what does that even mean? like it's somehow bad or less manly to be a pacifist...is that what you're saying? it's much more civilized isn't it? maybe i don't know what you're trying to imply...but i like a softer more intellectual man...too much testosterone doesn't do it for me haha

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hate to break it to you but tons of hippies are enfps. and tons of enfps are pussies.

right, and there are so many more ENFPs who are hippies and pussies than INFPs :laugh:
I kid

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heeey!! wtf! haha what does that even mean? like it's somehow bad or less manly to be a pacifist...is that what you're saying? it's much more civilized isn't it? maybe i don't know what you're trying to imply...but i like a softer more intellectual man...too much testosterone doesn't do it for me haha

being a pacifist denies people the right to defend themselves, their families, their belongings or their freedoms. so yes, I would definitely say it is "somehow bad"

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
right, and there are so many more ENFPs who are hippies and pussies than INFPs :laugh:
I kid

more enfp hippies, more infp pussies. not that the two are mutually exclusive.

i have some hippie-ish traits, but i find myself rolling my eyes at the extreme ones.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
more enfp hippies, more infp pussies. not that the two are mutually exclusive.

i have some hippie-ish traits, but i find myself rolling my eyes at the extreme ones.

interesting, I found the reverse. most ENFPs are way too 7-ish and hedonistic to commit to be a hippie (even if I loved hippies, there's still no way in hell I could be one but that might be more Sp dom 7w8 than ENFP) ;with lots of INFPs underneath their gentle, Christopher Robin-ish appearance are flames of conviction, unshakable inner strength and courage to do what they belief is right at all costs. the rare INFP that does go bad is quite spectacular to behold =)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting, I found the reverse. most ENFPs are way too 7-ish and hedonistic to commit to be a hippie (even if I loved hippies, there's still no way in hell I could be one but that might be more Sp dom 7w8 than ENFP) ;with lots of INFPs underneath their gentle, Christopher Robin-ish appearance are flames of conviction, unshakable inner strength and courage to do what they belief is right at all costs. the rare INFP that does go bad is quite spectacular to behold =)

i was thinking more like the hippie lifestyle than just being a pacifict/liberal. which is very 7ish, lots of drugs, sex, wandering from place to place, inconsistency. a lot of people who probably aren't that into the political side of it pretend to be because they like the subculture for other reasons. enough hallucinogens can probably turn anyone into a hippie though. or an nfp lol.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was thinking more like the hippie lifestyle than just being a pacifict/liberal. which is very 7ish, lots of drugs, sex, wandering from place to place, inconsistency. a lot of people who probably aren't that into the political side of it pretend to be because they like the subculture for other reasons. enough hallucinogens can probably turn anyone into a hippie though. or an nfp lol.

I've noticed alcohol tends to turn people into ENFPs. maybe that's why I'm pretty much the same drunk :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychopathy is supposed to known as genetic, sociopathy through environmental influence you have it switched.

isn't that what I said?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
being a pacifist denies people the right to defend themselves, their families, their belongings or their freedoms. so yes, I would definitely say it is "somehow bad"

i'm mostly a pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our families. i think the police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the animals save the world grow a garden live off the earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the common theme is about peace and love and broadening your mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg hahahaha i just added a firefox add on that puts cuss words on my web pages online and have to share.
Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
being a stupid pacifist denies people the stupid right to defend themselves, their cocksucking families, their cocksucking belongings or their cocksucking freedoms. so yes, I would definitely say it is "somehow bad"
i'm mostly a fucking pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our bloody families. i think the bloody police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the filthy death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you scumbag guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the goddamn animals save the motherfucking world grow a motherfucking garden live off the assfucking earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the goddamn common theme is about peace and love and broadening your filthy mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d

haha it did it twice on that one since i reposted it...how ridiculous!!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm mostly a pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our families. i think the police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the animals save the world grow a garden live off the earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the common theme is about peace and love and broadening your mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d

whatever... peace is boring :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
umm...okay haha

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg hahahaha i just added a firefox add on that puts cuss words on my web pages online and have to share.

haha it did it twice on that one since i reposted it...how ridiculous!!

wtf did you do to my post? lol

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wtf did you do to my post? lol

i'm sorry i'm sorry. i didn't personally do it. i mean i didn't choose the words. i just added some firefox add on that did it...for my own amusement but i don't think i'll be able to keep it or i'll be reading people weird all the time haha

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm sorry i'm sorry. i didn't personally do it. i mean i didn't choose the words. i just added some firefox add on that did it...for my own amusement but i don't think i'll be able to keep it or i'll be reading people weird all the time haha

lol well have fun I guess :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's totally ridiculous. i wonder if it will mess up my quotes of people tho...this could be bad.