• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Charles Manson ENFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see Se, Fe, and Ni.

My confusion is where they're placed at... He's twisted in so many ways. He's immature in how he wants intensify things with Se..like he carries an air of immediately jumping out at you at any moment.. and he's not any better with Fe either. Except, I see that he still revolves around them.

Consider only Fe, Se, and Ni. Take Ni to be primary, so auxiliary has to be Fe. Where does that place Se in the order of things?

KDude

Consider only Fe, Se, and Ni. Take Ni to be primary, so auxiliary has to be Fe. Where does that place Se in the order of things?

Yeah, inferior Se is possible. I think it can show itself like that. INJ Se is not just "dancing on tables" or eating a lot.. but indulging in a very primal side. Considering that he never actually did anything himself though might show his actual hestitation with it as well. He's more skilled in getting under people's skin.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that fi can be manipulative too. i could see someone using their unhealthy ne to support their unhealthy fi and think sincerely they're doing the right thing...and feel that they're just sharing their truth with you and...you support them because you came to believe the same as they do....i've been told i can be pretty persuasive when i feel strongly about something.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, inferior Se is possible. I think it can show itself like that. INJ Se is not just "dancing on tables" or eating a lot.. but indulging in a very primal side. Considering that he never actually did anything himself though might show his actual hestitation with it as well. He's more skilled in getting under people's skin.

Inferior Se, isn't that hypervigilance? A paranoia-based scanning of the environment for possible threats.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that fi can be manipulative too. i could see someone using their unhealthy ne to support their unhealthy fi and think sincerely they're doing the right thing...and feel that they're just sharing their truth with you and...you support them because you came to believe the same as they do....i've been told i can be pretty persuasive when i feel strongly about something.

Persuasive, yes; but manipulative?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right...maybe not. i haven't seen it in myself or any other enfps....but persuasive yes...which is really more like effusiveness. we just bubble over with excitement over our super awesome ideas! haha

KDude

right...maybe not. i haven't seen it in myself or any other enfps....but persuasive yes...which is really more like effusiveness. we just bubble over with excitement over our super awesome ideas! haha

I think crazy ENFPs come off more like that hippy chick Amy in True Blood (sorry if it's fiction.. it just comes off the top of my head). She wasn't directly manipulative with Jason. It's more like she was looking up and outward, and away from Jason..pointing to a whole bunch of great things about the world, dragging him along and expanding his view that way. Manson otoh is a psycho who stares you right in your eyes and tries to appeal to people's innermost dreams and fears. The type that thinks he really knows you and cares. He built a whole "family" of mindslaves this way. Same with David Koresh or Jim Jones.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah that amy chick was totally an enfp....idk something about him vibes enfp to me but i've been wrong before haha

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think crazy ENFPs come off more like that hippy chick Amy in True Blood (sorry if it's fiction.. it just comes off the top of my head). She wasn't directly manipulative with Jason. It's more like she was looking up and outward, and away from Jason..pointing to a whole bunch of great things about the world, dragging him along and expanding his view that way. Manson otoh is a psycho who stares you right in your eyes and tries to appeal to people's innermost dreams and fears. The type that thinks he really knows you and cares. He built a whole "family" of mindslaves this way. Same with David Koresh or Jim Jones.

as an ENFP, I take offense to that :)

KDude

as an ENFP, I take offense to that :)

Watch the show. I can't think of a better type for her. The hippyness has little to do with it btw.. I'm just reminding LadyX who I'm talking about. She watches it.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
How are they not fully developed? because they are incapable of remorse or sympathy? they still have intellectual capacity as much as anybody else.

Say - A = B.
A is removed.
B exists?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watch the show. I can't think of a better type for her. The hippyness has little to do with it btw.. I'm just reminding LadyX who I'm talking about. She watches it.

I wasn't disagreeing with the chick's typing, what I took offense to was that an ENFP gone bad is NOT like a hippy. really an ENFP gone bad is more like an angry ESTJ with more cunning and volatile emotions (think Anakin Skywalker). hippies are a bunch of pussies :laugh:

KDude

I wasn't disagreeing with the chick's typing, what I took offense to was that an ENFP gone bad is NOT like a hippy. really an ENFP gone bad is more like an angry ESTJ with more cunning and volatile emotions (think Anakin Skywalker). hippies are a bunch of pussies :laugh:

Uh.. cool? It has nothing to do with hippies. Did I say that? Yeah, I think I did.

The character is barely a hippy anyways. It's more like I'm speaking shorthand, as a quick way to signify who I'm talking about.

Anyways.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's definitely ENFP or ENFJ, probably 8w7 Sx/So. he has that combination of raw charisma, sense of grand vision, immense power of influence and theatrical flair that make seeing him as any other type very hard. 8w7 Sx/So because of his intensity and ability to connect with people and make them feel like he's talking just to them. I'm really not sure what other possible type he could be

Uh.. cool? It has nothing to do with hippies. Did I say that? Yeah, I think I did.

The character is barely a hippy anyways. It's more like I'm speaking shorthand, as a quick way to signify who I'm talking about.

Anyways.

whatever I'm still offended, but I forgive you :yes:
anyways....

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Say - A = B.
A is removed.
B exists?

I don't know where that logic came from. Sociopaths and psychopaths can be developed in individuals due to environmental factors. In the case of Manson it seemed as though his psychopathy (or sociopathy) stemmed from a harsh upbringing. People develop emotionally in different ways, some people are able to feel sympathy and remorse easier and some not due to how they were brought up. In either sense their intellectual capacity is still there. To say Manson wasn't fully developed emotionally is biased because he had to become what he needed to become in order to survive. Why dd people kill animals? is it because we weren't developed emotionally and intellectually? Or is it because they needed to kill animals for food in order to survive.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know where that logic came from. Sociopaths and psychopaths can be developed in individuals due to environmental factors. In the case of Manson it seemed as though his psychopathy (or sociopathy) stemmed from a harsh upbringing. People develop emotionally in different ways, some people are able to feel sympathy and remorse easier and some not due to how they were brought up. In either sense their intellectual capacity is still there. To say Manson wasn't fully developed emotionally is biased because he had to become what he needed to become in order to survive. Why dd people kill animals? is it because we weren't developed emotionally and intellectually? Or is it because they needed to kill animals for food in order to survive.

sociopathy, yes
psychopathy: no, it is 100% genetic

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

yeah her being a hippie has nothing to do with it...she was sorta hippish and a bit of a sociopath...or maybe just a drug addict.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah her being a hippie has nothing to do with it...she was sorta hippish and a bit of a sociopath...or maybe just a drug addict.

that's good, the hippie stereotype is probably the thing I hate most about being NF lol