• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs: What do you think of ENTP?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's this 'distance' business? Let me help.

You walk up to that mutha, you lick the side of their face nice n slow, and say "I got this bad bad fever, Johnny HotPants, and Imma break your hip". Then he/she is your trophy troll doll, for rilla. You store them in your panty drawz. You feeds 'em on candy corns and luv, and when they give you lip, you say, "Both lips, dammit! Gator don't suffah no fools!"

No diggedty.

redacted

ENTPs are awesome. I somehow have like 5 that are close to me.

The relationship I had with one of them was also by far the smoothest and most mutually respectful I've had.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs are awesome. I somehow have like 5 that are close to me.

The relationship I had with one of them was also by far the smoothest and most mutually respectful I've had.

+1

Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Not hating, but I have to echo the "fickle" sentiment; seems to be a trait in common with the ENTP's that I've known.

I think if you can get an ENTP to the point where they're committed, it'd be an awesome relationship because the ENTP's that I've known (like.. 3 lol - all girls) all got/get along with me REALLY well! They have just all admitted that they have/had commitment issues xD

I know this is not always so, because I recently saw an INTJ/ENTP relationship end, and the ENTP was the committed one.. and she really really tried to make it work too ( :( ) so I know it's possible! I just don't know where that magic point of commitment IS for ENTP's, and the prospect of dating one seems a *little* dangerous..

Then again, I sort of view dating relationships as inherently dangerous, so.. xD

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's this 'distance' business? Let me help.

You walk up to that mutha, you lick the side of their face nice n slow, and say "I got this bad bad fever, Johnny HotPants, and Imma break your hip". Then he/she is your trophy troll doll, for rilla. You store them in your panty drawz. You feeds 'em on candy corns and luv, and when they give you lip, you say, "Both lips, dammit! Gator don't suffah no fools!"

No diggedty.

omglol!!!!

My thing is, and I hate to sound vain but whatever: I don't mind the magnetism, but they seem to be a bit freaked out by it..or me. Or something. I just run out of patience after a while. I enjoy the feeling immensely while it's happening, but I've learned it will ebb and flow and I need to just to keep it f*cking moving.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omglol!!!!

*flexes muskels at you daringly* :D

You know, it tends to be the other way around. lol If an ENTP has drawn a bead on me, it's "You iz my wimminz now". Of course, I like to throw it right back because the playtime is extraordinary. I love their narcotic playfulness and the grappling (verbal or otherwise) has tended to be part of the mating ritual.

However, I haven't been above saying on occassion, "Yeah, you're mine now, no amount of hiding/jokes will save you" when serious mutual attraction has engaged and he's getting shy on me.

My thing is, and I hate to sound vain but whatever: I don't mind the magnetism, but they seem to be a bit freaked out by it..or me. Or something. I just run out of patience after a while. I enjoy the feeling immensely while it's happening, but I've learned it will ebb and flow and I need to just to keep it f*cking moving.

That IS a problem, and I've been in the same dratted boat. Case in point: one guy that I clicked with on a monster level, he swung *wildly* between fleeing from me and coming back to me. On my part, I couldn't help how I felt about him, and I truly began to wonder if I was a weak-minded idiot for allowing it. I could tell he was really attracted to me but terrified of it? My very presence (and attention) seemed to be incredibly pleasing to him and horrible at the same time. I was clearly distressing him and that made me back up hard. It was confusing to the point of putting me in tears.

I'm all about having personal freedom and my own inviolable space, and I too don't "commit" to ANYONE in a romantic sense unless I REALLY like them. I'd rather be alone than with someone who doesn't hit me between the eyes. So a loss of freedom is NOT going to happen, and yet the panic remains. He wasn't the first (or the last, I suspect) ENTP to get high and recoil from me.

ENTPs are terrible people. You should all be ashamed.

They smell like soup.

Good for you. Acceptance is the first step toward change.

Let's not encourage this sort of change. Then we can't be superior.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
ooh! This looks like a good thread to spill some surplus Ne into! :happy2:

I have scared off more than a few INFJ's in the past. :D (or maybe :doh: :thinking:)

I think they can be madly attractive, but for me, too flirtatious, fickle and ARROGANT.
Arrogant, no. Awesome, yes. :D

ENTPs are terrible people. You should all be ashamed.
This too.

ENTPs are panty caterpillars.
Without caterpillars, there can be no butterflies.