• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Other NF's hate salespeople's fake Fe?

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't even talk to salespeople! I look at them with a bad, really bad face. I buy only things I need and not things someone wants me to buy. But I understand that's their job, so they do everything to sell you something. I hate fake Fe at social meetings. "You look awesome" Don't tell stupid lies! I know what you're thinking: she's fat and looks older than her age. I understand when salespeople do it for money, but I hate when someone do it just to seem nice.
PS: What you're saying about Italy is true.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have a lot of disdain for Fe period, but especially in the sales/customer service field. I just want to tell them "you really don't give a fuck about me, so just give it a rest."