• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Just curious

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My husband and I have a friend (ENFJ), who has a very large number of people that he says "I love you," to. My question is...what does he say to his wife or what would someone who does that say to their girlfriend to tell her that he really actually is in love with her?

I mean, the big moment in a lot of my relationships was when the guy said "I love you" for the first time. But if a guy says that to everyone, what does he say to his girl?

T

ThatGirl

You're the love of my life? Soul Mate? Something like that.

Why don't you ask him?

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I would ask him, but I don't want him to think that I'm criticizing him. I know it comes from his heart - he's just one of those people who loves everyone. It used to make me really uncomfortable, but it doesn't any more, because I realize that it is just the way he is and he's not being fake. I would ask his wife, but she is big time cold fish who would probably think I'm prying. And yet still, I am curious.

G

Glycerine

He probably reserves something special for her that he doesn't do or say for other people?

cranez

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My ENFJ calls me a lot of pet names. He also says "I love you" several times a day. He only says "I love you" to other people when they've done something he thinks is awesome.