• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ISFP males in the eyes of an ENFJ females

floral87

Hi everyone!

I am very new to this thread. This is my first day here. Anyway, my questions are related to ISFP *males* basically.
Sorry, typo: ISFP males in the eyes of ENFJ females :-

I would like to know how ISFP men approach love.

* Do ISFPs fall in love quickly?
* Do ISFps fantasize/daydream a lot about their love interest?
* Do ISFPs get over love quickly?
* Are ISFPs slow to fall in love?
* Are ISFPs are slow to get over love?
* Do ISFPs look for greener grasses elsewhere?
* Once committed, are ISFPs prone to cheat?

etc. Thank so much for your time. I am an ENFJ female, if that helps. :)

Kapla5053

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe it took so long for an ISFP male to respond. I'll still give it a shot

It very much depends on which stage of life the guy is in. I'm a 26 year old ISFP and I would say that I have been through quite a lot.
I've read that ISFP men are generally more sensitive and hurt ISFP's don't trust well after being hurt.

I'll just talk about myself on these:
* Do ISFPs fall in love quickly?
- Yes, but depending on the girl. But you can be sure that if he loves you, he would grasp any opportunity to spend time with you, not bothering what activity
* Do ISFps fantasize/daydream a lot about their love interest?
- Yes,
* Do ISFPs get over love quickly?
- Surprisingly yes. ISFP very much live in the "now" and if he's able to put things in the past, he'll get over it quickly.
* Are ISFPs slow to fall in love?
- If they have been hurt badly
* Are ISFPs are slow to get over love?
- I don't think so
* Do ISFPs look for greener grasses elsewhere?
- I never once thought about being with another girl while i was in a serious relationship.
* Once committed, are ISFPs prone to cheat?
- ISFP are known to have very internalized set of principles. As long as he believes cheating is wrong, it is highly unlikely to happen

I also think ISFP are very sensitive to their efforts not being reciprocated, so you might want to be careful about that.

Anyway, I would like to know the ENFJ female answers to those questions too :)

Nausicaa

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
From my experience with an ISFP male, I'd say those answers are spot on! As for an ENFJ female's answers, I hope I can provide some accurately.

* Do ENFJs fall in love quickly?
Depends on the person of interest. I would say we could be quick to become infatuated but tend to prefer getting to know the person better before deciding it's love.

* Do ENFJs fantasize/daydream a lot about their love interest?
Yes, constantly.

* Do ENFJs get over love quickly?
It usually takes a good catharsis before ENFJs can get over someone. I would say it takes a long time to get over a longer relationship but easy to move on from a brief one.

* Are ENFJs slow to fall in love?
Again, depends on the person of interest.

* Are ENFJs are slow to get over love?
Depends on the duration and amount of commitment of the relationship.

* Do ENFJs look for greener grasses elsewhere?
No, we rather tend to be consumed with the person of interest. In a different sense, we do like to keep tabs on how the relationship is going and always are eager to find ways to improve it.

* Once committed, are ENFJs prone to cheat?
No, we are very loyal to our loved ones.

Hope this helps!~