• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs of different Enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w2: Paul Robeson
2w1: Bill Cosby
2w3: Peewee Herman
3w2: Anna Netrebko
3w4: gwen stefani
4w5: gene wilder
5w4: calvin (calvin and hobbes)
6w5: dave chapelle
6w7: Ellen Digeres
7w6: Martin Short
7w8: Joyce DiDonato
8w7: Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
8w9: Darth Vader
9w8: Sandra Bullock

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're gonna go with Darth Vader as an ENFP again? Haha.

that or ISFP, but not INFP or ESFP. Sx/Sp 8 for sure (he could be 8w7, but I'm leaning 8w9)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that or ISFP, but not INFP or ESFP. Sx/Sp 8 for sure (he could be 8w7, but I'm leaning 8w9)

Agreed. But I was just wondering why you put him on the list. Because it is a high possibility? Or are you reconsidering?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. But I was just wondering why you put him on the list. Because it is a high possibility? Or are you reconsidering?

I'm mostly leaning ENFP, his Te is too apparent for ISFP to be likely (but I suppose 8 would take care of that)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm mostly leaning ENFP, his Te is too apparent for ISFP to be likely (but I suppose 8 would take care of that)

Yeah, I'm thinking that maybe that's just his 8-ness rather than his Ne/Te. Still open for debate, though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I'm thinking that maybe that's just his 8-ness rather than his Ne/Te. Still open for debate, though.

on a side note, I think Padme is an ENFP 1w2, but I couldn't be sure.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

her personality isn't very ENFP-ish, but she seems to use both Fi and Te comfortably and she's definitely not ESFP

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

why would an ENFP or ISFP(or any FP) want to conquer the wprld and build a death star? try INTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why would an ENFP or ISFP(or any FP) want to conquer the wprld and build a death star? try INTJ

because he's an 8

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i bet you are jusr projecting because you are 8 ENFP and secretly want a death star:biggrin:

I'm not projecting, it's just true. the idea of building a death star, storming the jedi temple and using the force to choke those who oppose them would be appealing to 8s of any MBTI type.
that being said, I have projected in the past in regards to Anakin. I always hated how much he was like me

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not projecting, it's just true. the idea of building a death star, storming the jedi temple and using the force to choke those who oppose them would be appealing to 8s of any MBTI type.
that being said, I have projected in the past in regards to Anakin. I always hated how much he was like me

how can you be sure you arent projecting since projection is unconscious and because its unconscious you wont be aware of it?:D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how can you be sure you arent projecting since projection is unconscious and because its unconscious you wont be aware of it?:D

all it takes to know you're projecting is to be honest with yourself

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
all it takes to know you're projecting is to be honest with yourself

but how can you know know for sure that you are being honest with yourself? ;)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
it's an Fi thing

Si thing imo, since its about what is, not a judgment of what something is worth to you. and inferior is prone for projecting

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Si thing imo, since its about what is, not about what something is worth to you. and inferior is prone for projecting

Si is an internal standard of what something is supposed to be. "it's not thanksgiving unless you have a turkey" "there's only one way to eat a steak" "that's not how things are done around here". Fi is about knowing your own feelings and beliefs.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Si is an internal standard of what something is supposed to be. "it's not thanksgiving unless you have a turkey" "there's only one way to eat a steak" "that's not how things are done around here". Fi is about knowing your own feelings and beliefs.

not in jungian typology. jungian functions are:

S = what is
N = where did it come from and where it is going
T = what is it
F = what is it worth/is it worth it or not