• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Do ENFJs exist?

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.

:blush:

So, if ENFJs do exist, which clearly they do, where do I find one?

KDude

You want to have sex with someone simply because of type? Interesting.. I guess.

Yes, they exist. I saw one once in a circus, next to the armless midgets on trampolines.

uncommonentity

Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
Cool.
ENFJs are cool.
You'll find them in places that are cool.
Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hahah what?

My BFF is an ENFJ. But she's not interested in dudes, so no luck there. ;)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.

They do exist. I dated a female ENFJ and it was a pleasant experience overall :D

(Oh, and mine was good in bed :yes:)

jixmixfix

Permabanned

ya you bone those ENFJS you bone them good.

goats

MBTI Type
INTP
An ENFJ guy works in my office. He's a cool guy. We share food. He brings me rice crispy squares.
Looking at him you wouldn't think he's an ENFJ. He's rather quiet at work but after work he drives off in his car with the windows rolled down and rap music blasting. Iz 'aight.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
Cool.
ENFJs are cool.
You'll find them in places that are cool.
Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.
+1
You cool
An ENFJ guy works in my office. He's a cool guy. We share food. He brings me rice crispy squares.
Looking at him you wouldn't think he's an ENFJ. He's rather quiet at work but after work he drives off in his car with the windows rolled down and rap music blasting. Iz 'aight.
+1 My nicaragua

Within

Permabanned
I think that ENFJ is a pretty cool guy. eh drink cool aid and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sunny Ghost

Yeah, I only know of two ENFJ's for certain. They're both hilarious. I guess they are hard to come by.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I know several male ENFJ's and no female ENFJ's. My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've never knowingly met an ENFJ...so maybe they don't....
shifty_eyes.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's funny because I think they're everywhere, and I think a number of them become teachers, especially on secondary and tertiary levels.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Oh guess what...my ENFJ sister would find your suggestion appalling that you'd want to "bone her" just for her personality type and be offended that you didn't want to know her soul or respect her as an individual person, and my ENFJ bff would just laugh in your face and say "of course you do" in a sort of smug way and go about her business.

KDude

That's funny because I think they're everywhere, and I think a number of them become teachers, especially on secondary and tertiary levels.

I think a number of them become burlesque dancers myself.

Or psychologists. It's a strange mix.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think a number of them become burlesque dancers myself.

Or psychologists. It's a strange mix.

Yeah I think a lot them are probably psychologists, social workers, or counselors as well as teachers.

I can just think of at least one ENFJ professor I had in college, and two ENFJ teachers I had in high school off of the top of my head. The professor taught Education classes for aspiring teachers and was a warm, enthusiastic, politically correct hard driving perfectionist. I both loved and hated her. I had a fellow student - a woman who was already teaching 6th grade at a Catholic school - say that the ENFJ prof made us jump through hoops in that class were unrealistic and barely even applied to real teaching. But she was so devoted to giving children a good education and developing her university students' full potential and promoting socio-economic and ethnic tolerance it was difficult not to like her. But her emphasis on structure and hoops got on my nerves. People like her made me think I'm not right for teaching.

I also think I know an ENFJ who is about my age who is a high school teacher...she's upper middle class and she made it her life's work to teach in a disadvantaged area to poorer kids.

Let's see...oh yeah...one of my ENFJ high school teachers was OBSESSED WITH ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTALISM and promoted it doggedly and was very talkative and dressed kind of eccentrically but always also had on full make-up and could be very strict. The other ENFJ I think was my favorite AP English teacher who pushed boundaries and loved teaching gifted kids and got in trouble with parents for risque learning material but really was devoted to REALLY TEACHING US TO THINK and expanding our world views.

I have kind of a love/hate relationship with ENFJs. I appreciate them deeply, think they're usually really driven and caring people, yet I don't really like being in their charge too much, like having them lord over me.

G

Glycerine

yeah, my last ENFJ (self proclaimed) professor irritated the crap out of me... way too PC and idealistic (she also had a tested IQ of 170)... I could understand what she was getting at but hardly related to her.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I get along with ENFJs just fine as long as we see each other as equals (like my ENFJ bff from high school)...even with my sister there's a little tension though I love her a lot because I still think she regards me as one of her "charges."

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know several male ENFJ's and no female ENFJ's. My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.
Damn straight :yes:
I can be pretty guilty of sleeping with my male friends, or wanting to, but that's because the friendship can negate that 'meaningless sex' aspect. Huge problem I have with my ESTJ is that he doesnt understand how developing that friendship aspect is a game-changer in my world.
ENFJs can be sexual wildebeests, but it kinda has to be on our own specific terms I think :huh: