• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Do ENFJs exist?

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah. 27%. Considerable chunk.

Am I missing something here?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't organize worth a darn, but I do get elected to those places frequently because I'm decent with people and articulate. As a student (but somewhat veteran) mechanic, I was "asked" by my foreman to represent our diesel garage's interests at SGA meetings. Otherwise, I'd flee to my pile of stuff and hide behind it growling and shedding fur.

I can't pretend to like anyone. No poker face on command. Spines jump out all over me. I'll cut you, white meat!! On the other hand, if I like you, I have trouble concealing that as well. Damned if you do, etc.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I know several male ENFJ's and no female ENFJ's. My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.

Ironically I will agree with you, but only about the dudes. ENFJ chicks are totally down with getting their freak on casually.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I feel so damn loved reading this. ;)

INTPs.... That's where it's at..... <3
Particularly the ones who don't KNOW how to socialize, so they're all awkward and stuff. :3
I want to pounce EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

slut

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ironically I will agree with you, but only about the dudes. ENFJ chicks are totally down with getting their freak on casually.

I have also observed. Hey, soulmates aren't easy to find. As my enfj friend put it, she doesn't care to be waiting celibate either!

Neutralpov

Find an older ENFJ please. They are a much better example of the group than a younin. And I was surprised to find I had several ENFJ friends when I persuaded every person I know to take the MBTI. Turns out ENFJs are hard to spot and are alllll chameleoney (they need a lizard emoticon...) even for another ENFJ!