• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] So this infamous ENFP "Te Bitchslap".....

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah....................................................................................

How do you handle it?

Its not nice. At all.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Yeah....................................................................................

How do you handle it?

Its not nice. At all.

The corner of a dark room................................................................... Where I plot my revenge!!!!

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have to say when ENFPs applying their logic as if it should apply to someone who's already emotionally vulnerable, can be brutal.

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
I have to say when ENFPs applying their logic as if it should apply to someone who's already emotionally vulnerable, can be brutal.

In my experience (I luckily have not never fully acted on this) its normally because it happens to people the ENFP knows. When they're pissed and the Te Bitchslap gets revved up we ENFPs know what we want to do - we want to hurt you. So what do we do? Go straight for the throat.

The Te bitchslaps I've wanted to do or have seen in real life are quick and fatal.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In my experience (I luckily have not never fully acted on this) its normally because it happens to people the ENFP knows. When they're pissed and the Te Bitchslap gets revved up we ENFPs know what we want to do - we want to hurt you. So what do we do? Go straight for the throat.

The Te bitchslaps I've wanted to do or have seen in real life are quick and fatal.

I have to say the most intense fight I've ever had is with an ENFP.

After that, I've decided to play diplomatic.

EDIT: With ENFP females, actually the Te bitchslaps (and that I can tolerate) isn't as critical as ENFP males, just based on my experience.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
i have yet to hear a good explanation of this bitchslap im not sure ive ever done it

Uh ... I think you might be overestimating its force, guys.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

YEAH WELL I'M GONNA APPLY MY LOGIC TO YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

there. got that fix out of the way.

(leaves thread.)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I use bitchslap way too often and people complain about it when the poor innocent Fi comes back. "what's with you when you're mad?"

SpacemanSpiff

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh, shit. I think I know what you guys are talking about. I think I've almost done them before, but the anger generally doesn't last long enough for me to go through with it. Are these known to come from INFPs as well?

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Uh ... I think you might be overestimating its force, guys.
When my Te bitchslap comes out, it takes 6 months for vegetation to grow again within a 50 foot radius of that spot.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I use bitchslap way too often and people complain about it when the poor innocent Fi comes back. "what's with you when you're mad?"
Ha... lol... I'm more like mad at them for being mad. "But it was true wasn't it??? How can you be mad it was true????"

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh please. It does not compare to Te + Se bitchslap.

It hits REALLY HARD and has a 85% chance of landing a critical hit.

Te + Se bitchslap
39% of base mana
40 yard range
Hurls a large fist and an innumerable amount of facts towards the enemy, dealing X amount of damage. Damage is increased if there is an enrage effect by the attacker. It will always land a critical strike if enemy is an imbecile. 20 second cooldown.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh please. It does not compare to Te + Se bitchslap.

It hits REALLY HARD and has a 85% chance of landing a critical hit.

Te + Se bitchslap
40 yard range
Hurls a large fist and an innumerable amount of facts towards the enemy, dealing X amount of damage. Damage is increased if there is an enrage effect by the attacker. It will always land a critical strike if enemy is an imbecile. 20 second cooldown.
That sounds lame.

When my Te bitchslap comes out, it takes 6 months for vegetation to grow again within a 50 foot radius of that spot.

Well, it definitely has the sting of righteous indignation to it, I suppose, but in my experience, the famed Te bitchslap often (but not always by any means!) involves taking mostly inconsequential facts, blowing them out of all proportion, and constructing an argument that the angry ENFP thinks is supremely rational, when, in fact, they aren't making much sense at all. If you care about good logic or are just inherently a cruel person, this is when you step back and say things like "You're being very hysterical" in your most supercilious voice while they fume and fume like baby volcanoes.

If you're a big old softie, you wince, clutch your cheek, cry, and run away. :cry:

Last edited:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
If you care about good logic or are just inherently a cruel person, this is when you step back and say things like "You're being very hysterical" in your most supercilious voice while they fume and fume like baby volcanoes.
Don't go around telling this stuff!