• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] So this infamous ENFP "Te Bitchslap".....

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE

To be honest, enfps tolerate so much nastiness from other people and dont stand up or defend themselves, as we are bound via visceral Fi to "be nice".

Stupid freaking FI!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

But if you hit someone hard enough and often enough, they eventually hit back.

Actually I think ENFPs can perform admirably when cornered. Also why we are good in crisis situations but can be useless or neurotic under regular daily stress.

frenchie

MBTI Type
ENFP
I feel sorry for your uncle.

Me too, but if you were to hear his rant about how my aunt took half of 500 million you wouldn't feel as bad.

I've never felt more disgusted with some of the things a person can say then by which my uncle says them. If he wasn't financially successful then it would just be funny, but because he has made millions he thinks that his opinions have weight in matters outside of finance.