• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] 2 Kinds of Fi users

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
malcolm x isn't an fi-user

and this isn't two types of people, it's just different situations people were put in.

it's not a situation, it's a preferred response to a situation

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's not a situation, it's a preferred response to a situation

you're putting a royal and entertainers against politicians and revolutionaries, i don't see how that's comparable.

rav3n

IMO, there are 4 kinds of Fi-users:
  1. Skillful
  2. Unskillful
  3. Smart
  4. Retarded

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IMO, there are 4 kinds of Fi-users:
  1. Skillful
  2. Unskillful
  3. Smart
  4. Retarded

your system is 1 dimensional. assuming it were viable, it would look more like this:
unskilled/retarded
unskilled/smart
skilled/retarded
skilled/smart

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
no, Magneto is an INTJ 8w7 Sx/So
but TJs can have a bent towards one orientation of Fi or the other. Light Yagami is also a clear INTJ

Oh, ok. That seems better. Hehe.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, ok. That seems better. Hehe.

actually, INTJs are very likely tod display very justice oriented Fi
- Ayn Rand
- Susan B Anthony
- Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
- Ozymandias (Watchmen)

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What's throwing me off here is the fact that the second subtype sounds far more like the manifestation of Fi in a TJ than Fi in general. I have yet to meet an INFP or ISFP who acts as such. And I can't say I've seen too many TJs who act like the first subtype either.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This sounds like e9 vs e4 IxFPs, but the e4 is off a bit. I'd describe "justice seeking" IxFPs as being vocal & firm in defense of something (but probably not pro-active), less conflict-avoidant than 9s, being autonomous & open to defying the status quo in favor of an ideal, but not pushing it on others, leading passively by setting an example, acting out of moral indignation but probably "quietly", etc. The type you describe sounds more obviously leader-ish, and while IxFPs are capable of leading, most prefer not to & seek independent roles (not wanting to be led either). The IxFP who is vocal still likely does it through an indirect channel (ie. art or the written word). The IxFP who takes action likely does it as a reaction to some violation. It's a quiet, indirect way of being firm.