• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP's secret desire to be center of attention?

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Fabo, I think you know yourself better than other people do.

You may be an ENFP, but this is more likely:

I think I am an introvert who wants to be the center of attention without actually talking to the people

Based on the responses in this thread, its unlear whether your situation is common to INFPs, but I would say it is typical of an Enneagram 4.

MBTI is great, but Enneagram may be more helpful with the particular issue you described.

I understand your desire to explore all the options, but feedback about your type is useless from people who don't know you well, even if they know a lot about typology.

Plus, a lot of people on here are totally full of shit, and to listen to them will only confuse you more.

You know who you are. :yes:

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Personally, I don't like being the centre of attention, but that doesn't mean I won't like to see something I create be the centre of attention. It can be a book or music, or in my case a software application. When I tell my colleagues that my career goal is to develop a software that would help millions of people in the world, most of them think I'm crazy or something :)