• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Well, hel-LO there!

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I've grown weary of the NT haven (well, there just seems to be a lull in action over there) and realised that I don't really know YOU guys...you sexy, sexy NFs...the rare forbidden cousin fruit a la Arrested Development that you are.

So tell me a little bit about YOU.

Hmm...too broad a question? Let's narrow it down some.

Come here often?
Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?
What do you like best about yourself?
Ever gone skinny dipping? Didya like it?

C'mon...who doesn't like talking about themselves? *strokes your ego*

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:

*strokes your socks-with-sandals*
(what do you mean no socks with sandals? aren't you an NT?)

1. yes.

2. sunrises. i've only started to like sunsets recently... they seemed sad to me for a long time. i like them when i'm with people i love, though.

3. i can make people "light up". even on my worst days it makes me warm inside.

4. no! i need to though... i think it would be most fun with a "special" friend... :devil:

A

Anew Leaf

:hug:

1- hmm,define often (I need to stop stopping by the nt area too), yes, yes I do.
2- sunsets (not usually awake for sunrises :ninja:)
3- I make people happier about themselves
4- I plead the fifth.

Ok, allegory! Same questions back at ya! :D

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
*strokes your socks-with-sandals*
(what do you mean no socks with sandals? aren't you an NT?)

This is a common misconception made by the fact that NTs have a natural light discolouration around their ankles that, if left untreated, makes it look like they're always wearing socks (which leads them to be mistakenly thought of as committing the atrocious fashion faux pas of wearing socks with sandals). Now you know our little secret. But shhh...don't tell the others that you know. :ninja:

Also, you should try skinny dipping if you've never done it. It's amazing.

:hug:

1- hmm,define often (I need to stop stopping by the nt area too), yes, yes I do.
2- sunsets (not usually awake for sunrises :ninja:)
3- I make people happier about themselves
4- I plead the fifth.

Ok, allegory! Same questions back at ya! :D

Haha...ok! Here we go:
1. Regrettably no...no I don't. I'm trying to remedy that.
2. Sunrets. That weird in-between thing at the end of sunrises and the beginning of sunsets.
3. Low stress, low drama, high fun.
4. Many many many many times. I LOVE being naked. :D

Haha, thanks guys for answering my questions! If you, uh, want to, I wouldn't be opposed if you recruit your friends and neighbours, too.

...Then I can gather a lot of NF data and do some major stalking. :sombrero:

A

Anew Leaf

I for one welcome my new NT overlords.

:) How's that for a welcome?

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Come here often?

Not as much as I once used to. Though I still visit here every now and then.

Sunsets. I happened to discover the beauty of it recently.

What do you like best and hate about yourself?

Being an idealistic-idealist.

Never. But even if I do, I'll only do it with my boyfriend.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come here often?

The catering table is always full of delicious NTs. How can I *not* be all hangin' around?

Sunset. It means the pulse of the earth is slowing and the franticness of the daytime is ebbing. I'm a night person. I associate sunrise with Easter services or insomnia.

I can make up spontaneous Viking-esque boast songs for my cat.

I hate my desperate need to be perfect.

Yes to both. Actually, it was nerve-wracking. lol We (ENFP sis and ENTJ bff) dared each other to do it in broad daylight in the neighbor's pool with all five of the neighbor's sons at home. I was the first to take off my swim suit and hold it over my head, and then the others did it, but my suit inverted on itself (it was one of those connected two-piece deals that were so popular in the 1990s) and I couldn't get it untangled! lol I was treading water in the deep end for dear life, wrestling with the dratted thing, while the neighbor's dog (an extremely friendly goofy golden retriever) came walking up and stood there pointing at me like a giant yellow arrow. I was so mortified I told God that if he would JUST let me get my suit back on, I would never skinny dip again! hahahah!

*purrs*

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've grown weary of the NT haven (well, there just seems to be a lull in action over there) and realised that I don't really know YOU guys...you sexy, sexy NFs...the rare forbidden cousin fruit a la Arrested Development that you are.

So tell me a little bit about YOU.

Hmm...too broad a question? Let's narrow it down some.

ome here often?

yes

Here there are trees towards the East, but there are fabulous sunsets over to the west...looking out over the ponds. Thus, I've come to love sunsets.

I want to cure people from demonizing any group. So I try to make everyone accept groups or people they don't like, trying to build bridges across the unbridgeable. I see every side and view...like I can step into the shoes of everyone...and at least in my imagination, know how they feel or think.

I have be skinny dipping many times. I could go right now since I live next to ponds on a farm. My work attire is flip flops and swim trunks. I get in and out of ponds all day. Yet, I've went skinny dipping on many occasions in the before time. I like the excitement of freaking everyone out or streaking. I walked naked through a waterfall at a Christian camp once...not where everyone could see...only a few people.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I have be skinny dipping many times. I could go right now since I live next to ponds on a farm. My work attire is flip flops and swim trunks. I get in and out of ponds all day. Yet, I've went skinny dipping on many occasions in the before time. I like the excitement of freaking everyone out or streaking. I walked naked through a waterfall at a Christian camp once...not where everyone could see...only a few people.

Haha, awesome! More of zee naked-loving brethren. Question: are you doing a farming internship or WWOOFing or something?

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Haha, awesome! More of zee naked-loving brethren. Question: are you doing a farming internship or WWOOFing or something?

Hah, no I'm 40, and worked on this particular farm for 5 1/2 years. I left grad. school in 1996. I am basically a fish hatchery technician. I had to google WOOFing. We need quality help in the spring, but it's difficult to find people who can work long hours doing work that might...at times...make a dirty jobs episode look like Disneyland. Also, the area is rural, as is typical with most farms.