• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Fe is fake and manipulative (proofs inside)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i manipulated you guys to get here using my Fe = Fe is manipulative

but actually, i used Ti and Ne, i just lied that it was Fe = Fe is also fake

:D

A

Anew Leaf

Hmm. A "c" for effort, but ISTPs do these threads better.

R

Riva

Nice one.

There was an old thread about Fe being manipulative in a deceitful way started by Solitary Walker. That one was quite nice. Go have a look.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i manipulated you guys to get here using my Fe = Fe is manipulative

but actually, i used Ti and Ne, i just lied that it was Fe = Fe is also fake

:D

But your heart was in the right place when you made the thread - and you made the thread for everyone else's benefit and with the intent of keeping social harmony, therefore, you were just being your genuine self. An Fe "man hug" for you. :hug:

R

Riva

^ that was an even better point. + for Ti, for finding a loop hole.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
and people say we intps don't manipulate :dry:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How dare you! Fe is not fake and manipulative, yo mama is! Ohhhhhh!

rav3n

and people say we intps don't manipulate :dry:
You guys are the worst for being background manipulators. "If I do this, what will the results be? I expect it might be this or this or this". And if it's "that" you're set back and have to start from scratch again!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys are the worst for being background manipulators. "If I do this, what will the results be? I expect it might be this or this or this". And if it's "that" you're set back and have to start from scratch again!

dumbledore-pa.jpg

... of course, we don't know what you're talking about.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Noooo...not one bit! Hey stop moving my hands around. I will not type agreement!

Sure you will: "Imperio!" *zaap*

Nice one. There was an old thread about Fe being manipulative in a deceitful way started by Solitary Walker. That one was quite nice. Go have a look.

Ah, that was a classic!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope you all die a horrible death.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
You don't use functions. So, no, you didn't.

You manipulated us into this thread using your words and a cheap trick of language. You were motivated to do so by your feelings of inferiority arising from our embrace of a function that you don't understand, and a desire to validate yourself through the devaluation of the concept.

So, nice try, but give it a little more thought next time, and do try to brush up on your theory a little bit before attempting to pull one of these shenanigans once more. :)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't pretend you wouldn't try to change the rules, you little bossy girl!
Usually when I do that, either the person rebels or acts like he/she devised the idea. :tongue10: