• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why I hate INFs

Sanctus Iacobus

MBTI Type
STP
INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh... well. sorry?

G

Ginkgo

INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

Morally inferior jerk head.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do they lay a guilt trip on you or do you do it to yourself?

Sanctus Iacobus

MBTI Type
STP
"Hate" is a very strong word...:unsure:

Yes well at least it worked to get the issue out in the open. Now you all stop making me feel bad because I throw away my soda cans without a second thought and mind your own business. I also use 2-play toilet paper, but I don't feel so bad about it now that I admitted it.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

The_Meerkats_-_Cobra_Mobbing.jpg

Meerkats, attack!

Seriously though. While I can understand some complaints about a "holier-than-thou" attitude, how does an INFx doing something he/she feels is a kind/good deed make you feel guilty for not doing the same? Are they trying to coerce you subliminally or something?

Sanctus Iacobus

MBTI Type
STP
Well I am not being entirely serious here. I greatly admire these traits. I just don't have them. So I feel bad. Yet, I admire the genuine care. So I made this thread. It's the best thing I can do.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When someone asks for advice, I give them advice. However, it's definitely not as shrewd as how other people would give it. I expect the same thing when I (rarely) ask for advice.

Recycle that can, get a few cents. As a matter of fact, collect enough cans and you might get 20 dollars worth. Use that 20 dollars to buy a box of soda/beer. Rinse and repeat.

You save some $$$ that way.

Guilt trip? :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Dance around in a fluffy bunny circle and sing, "Kumbayah" with me, please.

*Modded by CzeCze*

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Awww, we don't mean to make you to feel bad.

The most important thing to us is that you succumb to our guilt trips and do what we say. :threaten:

:)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think any type can be annoying, and I've noticed usually when I'm annoyed with INFx it's because they're being pretentious or holier-than-thou.

I know a couple of INFJ males I'd like to push off a bridge.

The females I like more, a lot of the time, I don't know why.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think any type can be annoying, and I've noticed usually when I'm annoyed with INFx it's because they're being pretentious or holier-than-thou.

I know a couple of INFJ males I'd like to push off a bridge.

The females I like more, a lot of the time, I don't know why.

It is easier for females to be NF than it is for males to be NF? :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It is easier for females to be NF than it is for males to be NF? :D

No I just know a couple of INFJ men who are pretentious, self-absorbed, holier than thou asshats.

It's like, "Oh thank you for gracing us with your presence, Jesus Christ."

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5

Firstly, BAHAHAHA!

Secondly,

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

What kind of fucked up retards are you associating with? Or is this in response to one INF in particular who really gets your goat and makes you feel bad?

Do you like puppies? Perhaps they kill them too. All while decrying you for being a horrid monster for OH MY GOD, showering or use two ply toilet paper.

You know what? i DON'T recycle, i dont give a shit about what others do with their lives in terms of making the world a better place and i use 3ply.

feel better now?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You know what? i DON'T recycle, i dont give a shit about what others do with their lives in terms of making the world a better place and i use 3ply.
Clearly we need to have a talk :dont: