• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs are...

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
But why even get on here? Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if you don't like golf, why would you get on a golf website and criticize people for liking golf? Or if you don't like cooking, would you get on a cooking website and critique the recipies? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, it was an innocuous thread commenced in a spirit of bonhomie and respect. Thank you, Silk Road, for your sincere effort.
Although I cannot hear you or see you, your good nature speaks through your words. You know, INFJs are very sensitive to
undercurrents of hostility and malice. We are not mistaken when we perceive the bad angels in our midst. I too am alarmed
by the alacrity and wanton destructiveness of certain posters (trolls, ugh, how I hate to use that word). As a digital immigrant,
I see how quickly discussions on the internet devolve into nastiness. Its not our fault; it's the nature of the medium. I am old
school enough to know that we would not say such things in each other's physical presence. In those circumstances we would
avert our eyes, say nothing and walk away. The next time the offender walked through the door, we would be alerted and could
make choices that preserve our dignity. Here on these threads bad angels can sweep in from anywhere unannounced and can
cause unbelievable hurt. We INFJs trust our intuitions about others in real physical space; in this venue our intuitions can't help
us.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh good grief, people. The only reason I really started this thread was because I thought of a funny-ish acronym (is it an acronym?). Why does every freaking thread on this forum seem to turn into an argument or a trollfest or something, these days? :(

:) Yes, it had a groovy 70s vibe, like those old Love Is... comics.

love+is+treasure.jpg

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's all be Intuitive, Nerdy, Foolish and Joyful ;)

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great. Now what are the ENFPs supposed to do? Huh? OMG I'm totally kidding. Resume.

I think the ENFPs should be Exciting, Nice, Frazzled and Passionate! ;)