• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs who prefer dogs to cats

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You are asking the impossible, haha!

I surveyed some INFPs (by some, I mean one) who said he preferred dogs. I will leave it to you to guess his username. :laugh:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I prefer dogs over cats. I'm sure I'm not the only INFP out there who does.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am not one of those mythical creatures. If they exist, then I imagine they just don't know any better yet. Conversion to cat preference is just a few LOL cat photos away.....

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am not one of those mythical creatures. If they exist, then I imagine they just don't know any better yet.

Ahemmmmm!!!!!!!!! Scott is not a figment of TypC's collective imagination! :ranting:

Also, being the nice guy that I am, I will allow you to continue unfettered in your delusional belief that cats are better than dogs. :tongue: You are welcome. :cheese:

Well, I *was* going to allow you to continue to believe in your delusion, until I saw the following smiley/emoticon.
:vader1: "The force will correct your errant belief in the value of cats"
Or, we could default to this example of how cats can go wrong :catbert:

Oh so many new smilies to try out!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

i LIKE dogs, but they're so needy with the constant reassurance of love and stuff. URGH. CAN NOT HANDLE.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't really like either.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have both a dog and a cat right now.

I sort of like an outsider everywhere.

But at least I have pets.

I don't have any pets right now, which makes me sad, but if I had the resources to keep one, I would get the largest, neediest, most attention-whorish dog I could find and feel forever ostracised from my brethren on the internet. :tongue:

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
The cat is Okay, but I think it's good for me to have a dog.

The dog follows me around and wants love, and I need some kind of love.

I think the cat bites me every now and then...tasting me, but waiting until I seem sort of weak before it eats me.

Actually, the cat just rubbed on my leg, probably because it wants something. :)

I think this is "good for me."

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmmm, I prefer puppies to kittens but adult cats to adult dogs...

Hobotastic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Dogs scare me. I look into their eyes and I see some sort violence and hostility waiting to come out...
But I do love cats :D