• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's all say mean things about ENFJs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFJs smell like poop!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I certain ENFJ buried baby turtles on my wall after refusing them safe harbour back to the ocean. Callous I say, KAL-US!

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Your MBTI type is opposite mine! HA!!!

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't even know you guys! And it's all your fault.

NickNaylor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8/SX
ENFJ girls are particularly good at manipulating most men.

That is of course, until they've met an ENTP with developed Ne+Ti.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Keep your hands off my grill. My. Grill. Just because you have a penis does not automatically make you a competent griller no matter what Bobby Flay told you.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFJs can't load dishwashers properly. Fact.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Uh oh... was I too mean?
Yes :puppy_dog_eyes:
As an emotional rollercoaster with an additional timebomb attachment, despite Fe, I cannot handle such terrifying differences without severe repercussions. Baw :boohoo: Oh how sore my feelers are over this whole mess!

ENFJ: Overdramatic. Always. Even about how we're not overdramatic.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It makes for a good show ;)

I kinda have an issue with Fe when it goes into mommy-mode. It kinda feels like being a 5-yaer old again:

ENFP: *presents ENFJ with something silly and fun, not meant in any serious way, inviting to come and play as well*
ENFJ: 'Aww, that's a very pretty [insert silly fun thing] *pats head*
ENFP: :wtf: :angry:

:doh:

Edit:

Believe it or not but somehow the Te/ INTJ daddy response actually makes me cringe less:

ENFP: *silly fun thing*
INTJ option 1: *raises eyebrow while desperately trying to keep from grinning*
INTJ option 2: 'Cute. Now go away.' *goes back to playing videogames and conquering the world*'

I still don't get why it doesn't bother me.

I'm also wondering what is going throug the FJ's mind when they do the whole...I guess, placating thing? *curious*

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Believe it or not but somehow the Te/ INTJ daddy response actually makes me cringe less:

I imagine you are seeing that the tone of the Fe user is to diminish your own individual interest to that of merely childlike in their view and therefore making it appear unworthy of consideration and beneath them.

By contrast the Te user says 'very good, but unimpressive to *me*' then lets you continue with it, but doesn't judge it from the world view or as a point of maturity simply as 'this is yours' 'this is mines' black and white dualism. There is parity in the individual being individual as opposed to social levelling.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...does that mean you're actually admitting to being a man instead of a god? *innocent look*

uncommonentity

...does that mean you're actually admitting to being a man instead of a god? *innocent look*

Of course. Well, until the day I fire lightning bolts out of my fingers and shit.

Oh, ENFJ's will make out with ANYONE when drunk. But then again, so will I.
ENFJ's will stomp on a mans heart with absolutely no remorse. Lucky for me, I don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.