• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's all say mean things about ENFJs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Having well developed bodies and not being afraid of pointing them out. (Fe/Se loop)

Ahhh interesting. I have met a few ENFJ s like that but I don't see it as a negative thing as long as it's not self-destructive. Lol

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfj's always seem to have a crisis, and then they want to Talk about it... chances are the next time you see them they will want to talk about it again, and then talk about the new crisis (at least they sometimes take good advice)... then after all of that they sort of hope you have a crisis so they can help with that... or maybe that is just the enfj i know... she is really sweet, but the rest of you are probably jerks... most people are jerks, and you fit the description... i bet you are bossy and over plan things too... that would be just like you... i bet you want to tell me how your diet is going also...

i think that is about all i've got... i really like the only enfj i know...

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ Fe is the worst Fe for some reason.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stop being social, you making us ISTP look bad...meanie heads

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I encounter *very* different forms of Fe in the world, so there are some I think are awesome and some I avoid.

The teddy bear tea party version is the best!

The Hammer of Thor version is the worst!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
your letters don't even form a real word in english!!!!! Fenj, Jenf, nejf are not words

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It doesn't bother me so much because I can at least see where they're coming from, even if I'm not onboard with it. It can even be enlightening at times. ESFJ Fe is bewildering because I don't generally understand what they're upset about it or why they're so awful about whatever it is.

I don't particularly care for NTP Fe either, though. I think I just have a general aversion to Fe+Si.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, from observations of myself and other ENFJs, Ni-fueled Fe is often distorted by the user's end goal so it feels like you are never quite sure what game you are in or if you are in one. Plus, most of them are fairly skilled with words so they can make most things sound "not so bad"... hence the caricature of the cult leaders. LOL.

PS, my closest friend is ISFP. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Two enfj girls sit in the german city Mine. Nothing is really happening and they are bored.
Says the first enfj: Mine is a mud hole...
Responds the second enfj: mine too...

:ohmy::shock:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meanwhile, with INTJs they'll actually look at you and seriously ponder you. Yes, they may judge you to be a fruitcake, but they'll respect the apparent desire to be a fruitcake and decide for themselves if they want to be part of the fruitcake-experience while letting you know so in no uncertain terms. And when you present them with a non-fruitcake experience, they'll actually judge it separately and won't hold the fruitcake fun against you, or let it taint your credibility - unless you've got an established pattern of being a troll fruitcake :shrug:

Bit of a derail, but this describes Taran and I so well. He says I'm a cuckoobird, not a fruitcake, but the rest applies. :D

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The bellwether of the Fe flock.

Tater

dear enfjs,

you're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school, she got a fine for littering.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We all know ENFJ's are only second best.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ahhh interesting. I have met a few ENFJ s like that but I don't see it as a negative thing as long as it's not self-destructive. Lol

This thread says: say mean thing about ENFJs. Is my comment correct or not or is this bad is beside the point. I am simply throwing a glove for the sake of it. :cool:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread says: say mean thing about ENFJs. Is my comment correct or not or is this bad is beside the point. I am simply throwing a glove for the sake of it. :cool:

The point was I thought the premise was rather neutral ... not mean or negative. ;) if you have hot body, flaunt it! I was just saying that If one ends up hurting others in the process: lying, cheating, being a home wrecker, that's when it would be a negative spin. Hahaha

ENFJs have the potential to be some of the biggest womanizers/maneaters though and could easily string people along...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well that wasn't reading I cared for.

Lol the Fe I have always feels like it's outside the main 2 feeling orientations.

Maybe it's my Ni and the subjective archetypes I have in my head is how I find my ideal person and whose morals I aspire to. I know it's not my family's even though their technically the only people I associate most of my time with.

I don't always agree with my classmates at my college (either one I been in) there's even no pull to do so.

It's like Fi but isn't. :laugh:

Yet I feel that some of my morals are influenced by the more immediate environment.

Oh well.

#offtopic #theregoesforeversharinghowuniqueheis
#enneatype4 #hashtag #longhashtagiknowright

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well that wasn't reading I cared for.

Lol the Fe I have always feels like it's outside the main 2 feeling orientations.

Maybe it's my Ni and the subjective archetypes I have in my head is how I find my ideal person and whose morals I aspire to. I know it's not my family's even though their technically the only people I associate most of my time with.

I don't always agree with my classmates at my college (either one I been in) there's even no pull to do so.

It's like Fi but isn't. :laugh:

Yet I feel that some of my morals are influenced by the more immediate environment.

Oh well.

#offtopic #theregoesforeversharinghowuniqueheis
#enneatype4 #hashtag #longhashtagiknowright

That was beautiful dude. Although Fe can be more ready with surface judgments, I find that Fe users are usually more accepting of people with opposing values and can handle having contradictory views of someone better...because the values aren't so intrinsically intertwined with their identity...aside from close-minded bigot variety of FJs.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thread locked until everyone calms down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.