• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How to piss an idealist off

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ooOOoo one step further!

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Telling me that I don't care about people, or things, or situations that are actually very important to me - suggesting that I'm emotionally cold or unfeeling - yeah, if you do that and things are coming undone between us and don't get thoroughly fixed, there is a decent chance that I will never forgive you. Unfortunately, I'm not even kidding. :cry:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Telling me that I don't care about people, or things, or situations that are actually very important to me - suggesting that I'm emotionally cold or unfeeling

Good one. So true.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooooo.....that's just so wrong! Mainly because I worry it be sufficient evidence to lock me up forever in a mental health ward.
That, and I wouldn't inflict such bad poetry on people intentionally, and I will not be held responsible for the consequences of some one volunteering to read it.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Rifle through their memory box without permission. Also break things held within due to your 'clumsiness'. Never apologise, ever.

A

Anew Leaf

Rifle through their memory box without permission. Also break things held within due to your 'clumsiness'. Never apologise, ever.

Thanks for the hug IJ! :)

I think you and I are gonna be real good friends.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mistreat children or geizers.

Get a dog that you throw in your back yard and forget about after 2 months.

Bitch about someones cigarette smoke floating by you as you mash 6 little debbie snask down your throat.

Assume my motive to be a raw foodist is linked back to compulsive body deprivation in hopes of being more spiritual, and moral high-horsing. Maybe I just like the taste of fruits and veggies over the processed SHIT sold in WallyWorld, mmkay?

Sincerely believe its okay for humans to destroy eco systems, cover every patch of land with a building, and endanger every species on this planet (including ourselves) simply because we can.

Ask me how big my house is, what type of car I drive, what university I went to, and who handles my investments, within 5 minutes of meeting me.

Rage on and on about how abstract art serves no purpose, requires no skill or talent, simply because YOU don't have a need for it or understand "abstract."

Refuse to consider that the world being an ugly, fucked up, hell-hole has more to do with your perception than it does the world.

See life as a hassle instead of a gift.

Tell me that it is not only unlikely, but absolutely impossible for any kind of an intelligent design to exist, and that I am "silly" to consider otherwise.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Claim to miss an entire concept over a minor grammatical or spelling error ;) lol

A

Anew Leaf

Actually, I thought that was pretty funny.

(Mainly because I read it that way too. So anyone who thinks like me is obviously amazing, hilarious, and stellar.)

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hi, friends, my first post on my first thread. I have found that when circumstances are forcing NF Idealists to
operate in their shadow/inferior/anima functions (i.e. Ti for an ENFJ, Si for an ENFP, Te for an INFP and Se for an
INFJ), and someone comments on the NF's primitive or proportionless actions in the shadow, this can "piss off" or
trigger violent reactions in the NF. After all, the NF is thinking to herself/himself: "This is not my area. Can't you
understand that?"

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Here's a typical scenario for the four NFs:
The ENFJ is trying to read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason (he was an INTP) and she has to keep rereading the same paragraph
in order to understand it. She has ten pages to go. She's already dedicated an hour for one page. Her friend an INTP has already
finished the same assignment and calls her "a turtle".
The ENFP has a blazing new idea for the department that will be fun and humane, but her boss (Si) wants her to review all previous
attempts to solve the problem, interview all those who engineered those previous attempts. Mr. Si won't even consider her innova-
tion until she's done the "historical review" first.
An INFP at work is trying to organize a blood drive and an ESTJ colleague complains that the deadline is fast approaching and little has been
done.
An INFJ is applying for a mortgage, is filling out reams and reams of documents, trying to read the fine print before he signs, and his
wife, an ESTP, whines "Just hand it over and let me do it. We'll never get out of here!"