• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Scrawniness

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So there's something, I was wondering if it's something common to IFP's, IF's, introverts in general, whatever.

This is it:

R U scrawny?

I am, &

BOY IS IT EVER A BLAST!!!

Actually it isn't bad when I'm standing & moving thru a crowd. I'm 5'11, above-avg. height, but significantly below averge weight, 140 lbs. I have really thin bones & small hands, like a tall girl.

& I've always been this way. Except now (or since I was 17) I can at least use the slightly more dignified word "slight" since I'm taller than most people. Obviously though I don't care much about it anymore. Back when I was shorter than everyone less than 2 years younger than me, however, I cared about it a lot.

I don't think it made me more introverted-- if anything less while I was a kid since I had to cause a lot of ruckus to get noticed by anyone-- but I have read that introverts are often either smaller or skinner than that 'other' kind of people. Paradoxically I only got really weird-introverted after I started getting taller, & then got progressively weirder as I grew a foot from age 15-17.

But I was wondering if I(F(P))'s do in fact tend to be smaller or more slightly-built than others, whether as kids or adults.

R U scrawny?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm tallish and skinny, and i've always been skinny. i'm 5'8 and like 115-120 right now. and a girl btw

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Despite going to the gym on a regular basis, my wrists are bonier that Jack Skellington's. :doh: