• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Super Heroes.

itwouldbenick

MBTI Type
ENFP
I absolutely LOVE super heroes. Finding out super hero personality types is awesome because if you find one that fits your personality type you feel a closer bond to that super hero, like you understand them better. For example: Spiderman, I believe, is an INTP. However, I have been discussing this with 2 of my friends (an INTP and an ENTP) and we haven't been able to find any ENFP super heroes. This isn't to say that there aren't any, we just can't think of any. If you can think of any please post their names and your reasons for ENFPing them. Or you can just say what any super hero's type is and why.

I love Captain America but I think he's an ISTJ. Not that being an ISTJ is a bad thing, I would just love being the same type as him.

The Best Of Luck!

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Peter Parker? Although he seems like he might be introverted... definitely an NFP, anyway.

I'm thinking one of the X-Men probably is, but I'm not sure who...

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Jubilee?

Actually, if you flipepd open that 'Encyclopedia of the Marvel Universe (one of my old roommates had one) and flipped through the pages there are definitely folks you'd say are ENFP.

Yeah XSTJ is perfect for a Captain America type character. Defender of tradition and all that.

I think Peter Parker is too on top of things and quiet to be NFP, perhaps he's INXJ? I could see someone making an argument for INTP as well.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah XSTJ is perfect for a Captain America type character. Defender of tradition and all that.

Probably ISTJ.

I think Peter Parker is too on top of things and quiet to be NFP, perhaps he's INXJ? I could see someone making an argument for INTP as well.

INFP. He has some INTP traits, but if you look at how he relates to people and what drives him... he doesn't do things for impersonal ideals, it is all very very personal for him. (Mary Jane is a J, though.) It's the people and his connections to them that inspire him to make the choices he does.

Kitty Pryde might be INFP.

I haven't looked at Jubilee for a long long time...

What about Dazzler?

I am having trouble remembering a lot of characters right now, but empaths are a good start for ENFP. Just having trouble remembering them all.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I don't know if he's an ENFP, but he's definitely opposite of Captain America and I see this as a perfect excuse to post my favorite hero Deadpool:

ettiquette.jpg

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
:laugh: That was great, Nemo!

And yah, I think peter parker is NFP because he seems to be very ethically driven. He definitely has some Fi going on as either his first or second function, and he definitely seems idealistic...

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I always thought of myself as an extremely unmotivated/lazy superman. I always want to save everyone but then...

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Tick? Or is he an ESFP?

Nameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think Morph from X-men is one. Well, the one from the comics, not the creepy one from the tv series.
He would always crack jokes even in the heat of battle to lighten up the situation. He would also always change into other characters to mimic them for fun. He was kind of lazy overall and had a "do we have to?" attitude, but could be counted on when his friends/teammates really needed him.

KarateElvis

MBTI Type
enfp
Not exactly "superhero" but a lot of anime characters are probably ENFP. They have that crusader/championing schtick.

Superhero wise, I'd say Daredevil. He's not only a superhero, but a lawyer with deep seated sense of morals and justice, blind (feels his way through things heh).. Mostly positive. The Man Without Fear. Complicated guy who will see multiple points of view too.. Isn't going the logical conclusion of simply extinguishing criminals ---- One of his "villains" is the Punisher, who's more straightforward about it all.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dazzler is as ESFP as they come.

Havok has a good shot at being ENFP yes.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think Spiderman is an NT; he comes across to me as an NF. My wager is on INFP. As a general rule, I think ENFPs don't bother much with superheroics... so much trouble and responsibility!

Close ones:

Human Torch: ExFP? A little bit too showy and brash to be an N, perhaps.

Catwoman? Possibly xNFP? The costume and the secrecy makes it lean towards INFP

Harley Quinn? I say ENFP!

The Joker? Very hard to type him accurately, sometimes I think he's an INTP sometimes I think ENFP- depends on how you interpret his love of chaos- logical or idealistic? Is he driven internally or externally? I think he could actually be represented either way depending on the writers, but my gut instinct says INTP.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Harley Quinn is DEFINITELY a ENFP. All the way.