• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] When do you ENFJs open up?

rav3n

There will always be more bread crumbs to follow. Which I love exploring, but knowing I'll never be shown everything makes it bittersweet.
As a guess, is this your girlfriend? The reason I ask is that as friends, I kind of accept that this is what she is and when she's ready to open up, I'll be there to listen and help if possible. If not, any attempts to push her are futile.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
We occasionally have sex, tell each other things we don't tell anybody else and we both know that the other is the one person we can count on no matter what. However, we've never actually dated. I think that would just be too weird for either of us.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is it, ENFJs, that makes so many of you waaay more cryptic than ESFJs? I mean, I know it is the effect of Ni, but how does this play out in your mind?

I find that ENFJs will disarm me by making me feel like they have opened up to me, so that I open up (and I require quite a cro-bar), only to suddenly realize down the road that I actually know very little about them. This is always a disconcerting moment, and I have to re-evaluate the whole relationship, usually coming to the disappointing conclusion that we're not the buddies I thought we were. And I know that must be the case, because I do have a few NFJs (both Es & Is) in my life who are total open books with me (and yes, then they don't shut up :tongue: ). I figure either these ENFJ individuals don't open up to anyone or we just didn't connect the way I thought we did (well, I really have ONE in mind concerning this).