• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What kind of vibe do I send out?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh Synapse i think you are fantastic. I love the way you go on complete journey's within a single post. I think you are kind, sensitive, caring, quirky, fun, tangential and highly intelligent.
And i agree with my good woman above, i'd definately hang out with you.

Thank you for your generous words. I would feel accomplished, light and fuzzy all at once. Why does Australia have to have mileage.

I wanted to also add I'll respond in an alternative way were people interested to ask me questions. Ask me anything and receive metaphysical answers from outer space. hahaha, not that far. Wants some credibility.

We all have energy layers which are misunderstand, its all about energy and the energy that we are sending forward resonances and frequencies. I would like to clarify some of them, maybe in clarifying I would sound more baffling as well. But yeah since last year am intrigued by more alternative artifacts than ever before.

How much better would this be with an ST/NT bantering style, it would, it so would.

I trimmed my post. Influenced by the last few, blood and bloody ashes why is this taking me forever to write and post, reference from a book that. Because I went on a tangent on the tube and viewed some info about some healthy stuff. And and that itch about talking about alternative stuff drags, its really far out stir batty. And I would rather be regarded with some credibility. tehehehe then go all out fruity and erh silly with the material, info and experiences that are being presented before me, that I would.

And yes this vibe each carries a unique energy signature.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd actually disagree with Marmie, I think you can be very logical, although it isn't going to manifest itself as Te-esque purely focusing on the externality of a object, or if you can measure it, or if it (whatever 'it' is) works in a linear fashion, moving from point A to B, rather, it's an emotive logic that Fi doms have, it's rather interesting actually, just as Ti focuses on these internal principles that are based on sequences and internal judgements, I think the same is true for you but these internal judgements are based on your subjective feelings. But again, people are going to interpet you differently.

I personally see you as VERY curious, and willing to explore the depths, as well as really empathetic but just guarded, but it's all good :) and don't worry about being odd, Oddness is a good thing, eccentricity (when healthy) is a good thing, and besides, it's who you are, you should embrace it. Great thread by the way, I really love the concept, I always wanted to create one of these threads but never had the guts to do it, and without thread hi-jacking, I'd like to know vibes about myself as well (though perhaps through a rep comment, as to not hi-jack Savage's thread here).

hmm hope I made sense here Savage :p

Savage...hahaha Savage from Brave New World.

Yes there I seem to have an emotive sense. I want to talk about emotive logic some more but my concentration is totally out, yesterday I was briefly back in my thought form and elated that my creativity cylinders were all fired up good to go.

Then something happened as something always happens and my brain feels like a boiled egg. I'm sitting here wondering what gives as my allergies flare up from a few weeks ago, I am still reeling I may be allergic to unwashed pets. I hesitate applying the prescription glucocorticoid steroid, mometasone, elocon cream for treatment of allergies. Since last time it went into my blood and I absorbed it and was so sensitive felt like food poisoning. hahah, but it did the job so I am tempted to give it ago since the itchiness is back with a vengeance once more.

And yourself, you do seem to have a good energy. The impression I have of you is as follows. walking along you seem to be able to understand and emotions well enough. articulate, well established in your cognition and pleasantly attuned, a discoverer of will, for your are Will.

And this goes without saying that you bring forward a momentum of discovery that shapes your response in many ways according to the way you would view an apple. By this we say you extend your energy in exploring ideas that are in scope of your understanding of who you are and who others are. as I close my eyes i am receiving an image of a bright flame, this flame is your essence of light that walked upon this earthen abode many times and in this aspect of being you are reconstructing the thought form in such a way as to become in alignment towards that which is energy being. and energy being is an aware state of consciousness to wards a stronger acceptance of the self. for once we are able to reintegrate consciousness on many levels then we are able to shape, indeed confirm the nature of things as they are. after all when the boundary between spirit and mind and heart is firmly grounded a sense of wholeness becomes apparent where gratitude becomes a natural extension of this dimensionality. and it is as it is.

Okay there. hahaha

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube="rzbOceHIGkQ"]Torus[/youtube]

Then I become distracted by this, oh look at it go! and hahah a Tolkin book about The Hobbit next to it too.
I wonder why this kind of energy remains none mainstream if it is possible to create.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
kind of serious, a bit odd, creative, universe-conscious, highly introspective, gentle, kind.

I don't know why I end up being serious to be frank, when I know deep down I have a playful and amused disposition to be true. Its almost like a switch that comes and goes, the proportionate amount of humour application has changed from lighthearted tones to different tones of an undertone underneath the lighter sentiment. As if I am overcompensating what is without complication complex.

And the is, is like that feeling you receive right after your over soul takes a dump in the forest, as an extension of consciousness in outward awareness within the without. Like the radial frequencies are cross linked and what once was a normal expression of concurrent humour sense is circumspect in motion. This phenomenon I have observed and it is in ire. It really is, is much better when creativity flows as well.

Albeit there seems to be some kind of blockade and that which is humour is watered down and access towards that which is lighthearted is thriving somewhere in the back recesses of memory. Itching to come hither forth and express in such a way as to replace the serious with a lighthearted tone. For I know I have a lightness and a cheekiness somewhere and to my astonishing good grief charlie brown kind of way it has done a vortex shift into another dimension. And then yeah it appears that aspect of my personality has become slightly removed from the essence as is. And yeah otherwise find ways to express it a mild mannered sort of way.

I inherently understand the ingredients and the spontaneity and the whole situational circumference in ingenuity and the response rate to the tides of an expression of lightness and yet. I am so not like this in person, aargh. Okay maybe just a little. But still, nowhere near entrenched in this mindedness.

And then I am in a state of uncovering who I am like the over soul idea which is higher consciousness. Which refers to being in balance and alignment with the self spirit essence of being, a reintegration, a form of individuation of the I-consciousness if you will. and yadda yadda yaaah.

Pilfers a bit of plankton and goes pondering in plenitude. I have too much plenitude, it would be such a relief were I grounded now. Except I go visit alternative places like the emf balancing technique and the lady says huh that's weird you are already grounded to your earth core. So then I'm like huh, really how do you figure. Well its like my spirit is more present in the now. And yet that aspect that wants to have hilarity, uproarious good fun and knows it is what facilitates freedom and a sense of comfort with just the right amount of cheese and not too much serious it seems to me is goofing off, not a happy camper. Oh the moments of fun I could have and yet what spills forth but a narrative of wordage. and lo and behold I am blinkety blinking along with the rest of the bafflement that ensues in the manner I am transcribing words at the moment.

*wants more of my sense of humour back*

Its what stops me from expressing myself fully, when its gone a walkabout I am miffed in a daze staring at the computer and nada zip, this total vacant feeling, knows my sense of humour is partially loaded into thy memory banks. Hahaha almost like jagged little crystals defragmented and a good defragmentation of brain wiring is required to do a bit of spot cleaning and restore the files to functionality that create the momentum towards that which is pleasing. And that which is pleasing seems to have taken a whee bit of a hike sometimes to far off places.

Oh yes it has, momentary absence. It is there, it comes out from moment to moment and I have fun with it, so sparingly I have to wonder, impacts my interaction in being interpersonal and social that it does.

T

ThatGirl

Honestly?

Intense. Hyper focused, and lost inside your own mind. A bit detached, and lonely. Good intentions, and a drive for perfection, yet humble, and gracious. Probably socially awkward. Probably holds a rich history of definitive moments from the past in the brain.

Thats just the "vibe" I get.

Edit: I forgot genuine with who you are.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I started this idea to receive views of how I'm viewed. And to be interactive and social for I am lonely instead I don't know who I am anymore.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
So this thread is stressing your synapses?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So this thread is stressing your synapses?

Nah not really, I feel baffled, confused, alone. My synapses are okay sometimes, though there are other times when they are dancing in surreality. My brother drops by and asks why am I still coasting in life, imagine what we would be like in 10 years time, yeah I would be 43 on the verge of 44. What are we doing with ourselves he muttered, then he looks at me in disgust as he walks out the room. He had a valid remark there I have to say.