• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Please Help Cheer Me Up

G

Glycerine

I am in great agonizing physical pain. My leg bones got cut in 6+ different places. I need to get my mind off it. Thanks!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:hug: :hug:

Let me invite you in for a cup of tea...

warmbasement.jpg

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Sorry you're in pain! Here, have a laugh!

[YOUTUBE="5pidokakU4I"]Four Chords[/YOUTUBE]

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure, swing by my place and I can cheer you up! :devil:

T

ThatGirl

Laughs at futile attempts, *hands her a vicodin* ;)

I got your back!

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here ya go!

[YOUTUBE="Lk3ZxmptZy8"]...[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="CmyUkm2qlhA"]...[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="H4BNbHBcnDI"]...[/YOUTUBE]

A

Anew Leaf

This song ALWAYS makes me smile!

edit: ty mmhmmm for making me think of this song!

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I am in great agonizing physical pain. My leg bones got cut in 6+ different places. I need to get my mind off it. Thanks!

Where's Domino when you need her? "Pain? You haven't even begun to know the meaning of pain!"

G

Glycerine

Where's Domino when you need her? "Pain? You haven't even begun to know the meaning of pain!"

I beg to differ. I have had several leg surgeries. Morphine, Valium, oxycontin, percocet, tylenol, and aspirin don't work all that great. I doubt that she would want to be in my place and vice versa. Surgical pain and muscle spasms from cutting and turning bones is not fun.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uplifting songs? Here's one.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BRTLPi2K5s"]Sing a song[/YOUTUBE]

G

Glycerine

Thank you. The doctors put the cast on too tight so leg was going to be agony no matter what for most of the night. I am a lot better thanks. This is Pitseleh by the way.