• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Fantasy world

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
If someone created a fantasy world to live in, are you more likely to visit or ignore it? Also, What types are more likely to be in either category?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
definitely visit!

i think most types would want to check it out if the setting was appealing to them.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Uh... someone ELSES? That would be scary to go into others fantasy worlds.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm with skylights, definitely visit! that would be like kingdom hearts in real life!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fantasy as in paradise or fantasy as in elves and dragons or fantasy as in virtual reality? I guess either way I'd check it out, why not? I'm assuming you can return easily and it's not overly dangerous and it's convenient to go, etc.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would depend on what the world was like. There is a variety of what a fantasy world can be. I would definitely visit it if it were much different from the regular real world out of curiosity. There is more than a bit of a chance I might get overly intrigued and be stuck there. I would visit there when things from our world got tough, and might bring some friends along. I have often wished things from my inner fantasy world could be real. Perhaps if it were like the fantasy world Mabel gets trapped in the finale of Gravity Falls where all of her fantasies come true.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I dunno if I trust what most people's fantasies are built of. I would have to know the persons character.

I’d like a copy of the travel brochure first. There are definitely some twisted individuals out there.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
heh, [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] no doubt! Imagine getting stuck in a realm of Oblivion :freaked:
I think I would rather read a book or watch a movie about the world FIRST. If it's appealing, then I'd take it from there.
Whether or not I'd visit or move there, depends entirely on the world. If it's something like West World (as *intended* lol), where I couldn't actually be hurt... meh... What would be the point of actually living in such a place though lol (which is what I was starting to say).

If the world was dangerous, I'd want to be as West World*.
If it was fantastical yet relatively safe, I could live there.

I'd visit a world designed after 7 Days to Die or Bioshock.
I'd move to a world similar to Skyrim, Krynn (Dragonlance Saga) and possibly Fallout.

heh, [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] no doubt! Imagine getting stuck in a realm of Oblivion :freaked:
I think I would rather read a book or watch a movie about the world FIRST. If it's appealing, then I'd take it from there.
Whether or not I'd visit or move there, depends entirely on the world. If it's something like West World (as *intended* lol), where I couldn't actually be hurt... meh... What would be the point of actually living in such a place though lol (which is what I was starting to say).

If the world was dangerous, I'd want to be as West World*.
If it was fantastical yet relatively safe, I could live there.

I'd visit a world designed after 7 Days to Die or Bioshock.
I'd move to a world similar to Skyrim, Krynn (Dragonlance Saga) and possibly Fallout.
7 Days to Die = Fun game wouldn’t want to live there.
Bioshock = Idk enough about the world..
Skyrim = I’d rather live in pre Oblivion gate pre Red Mountain eruption Morrowind
Krynn = Any time not right before or right after the Cataclysm.
Fallout = Obsidian Fallout not Bethesda
:)

Edit: Yes I’m a massive sci-fi/fantasy nerd and completely unapologetic about it. ;)

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It depends on the situation that I like to visit but I am fantasy-oriented because I like to imagine that I can visit like kingdom hearts, final fantasy, skyrim, anime, etc. But I would rather to create a fantasy world because I like to create ideas how to do it. :)

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7 Days to Die = Fun game wouldn’t want to live there.
Bioshock = Idk enough about the world..
Skyrim = I’d rather live in pre Oblivion gate pre Red Mountain eruption Morrowind
Krynn = Any time not right before or right after the Cataclysm.
Fallout = Obsidian Fallout not Bethesda
:)

Edit: Yes I’m a massive sci-fi/fantasy nerd and completely unapologetic about it. ;)

:worthy: Ahhh, a person after my own heart, I see.

I actually had to google the name of the world in the Dragonlance series lol. It's been too long.
Bioshock (the original is the only one I know), could be cool as heck but it's just too creepy.

YouTube

Longer Bioshock info

But, it seems I derailed things yet also revealed something. It seems it would be impossible for me to "ignore" someone else's fantasy world.
I forgot that was one of only 2 options rofl. My brain spun out to ask "visit or move to" :rotfl:

Now... I'm going to go watch some more videos (I just did find creator of the spoiler one. He makes others. Sounds interesting :laugh:)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I'd probably be drawn to them eventually, but I dont know how long I'd be able to stay...:(

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd create my own.