• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Most Common Enneagram Types for Each NF

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actively notice INFP 6s so I am not 100% sure I agree with a lack of 6s. Many may type as 6w7.

also haven't met an NFJ 3 XD

We are scary... Nah...NFJ 3 types tend to be charismatic but emotionally distant. Less hands on than e2 and a bit self-absorbed pertaining to goals and structure.

Epitome of the cult leader type ha!

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fixed.

ENFJ:
2w3
2w1
3w2

ENFP:
7w6
7w8
6w7

INFP:

9w1 (I have actually come across a lot of INFP 9w1s that have said that they want to be 4w5s.)

6w5 (A lot of 6w5 INFPs tend to want to be 4w5s or 9w1s because of silly stereotypes about 6s that tend to be encouraged by the bitterly misunderstood 4s, 5s and 8s.)

4w5 (I think that the INFPs that people tend to notice tend to be the 4w5 ones but it makes no sense for 4 to be the most common core type for any MBTI type.)

INFJ:
9w1
6w5
1w2

(Most of the 4 INFJs are clearly mistyped INFPs, come on.)

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actively notice INFP 6s so I am not 100% sure I agree with a lack of 6s.
6s give themselves away within the first couple of seconds, lol. I'd say that 6w5 is the second most common for INFP after 9w1 and both 9w1 + 6w5 INFPs have a habit of wanting to be 4w5s.

Many may type as 6w7.
Those 6w7 INFPs are probably mistyped ENFPs. I have never come across a famous example of a 6w7 INFP that didn't turn out to actually be a ENFP.

also haven't met an NFJ 3 XD
Most famous ENFJs are 3w2s like Tony Blair or Meghan Markle. INFJ 3s are mistyped ENFJs since 3s like 2w3s, 7s and 8s are extroverts.

Last edited:

yeghor

6s give themselves away within the first couple of seconds, lol. I'd say that 6w5 is the second most common for INFP after 9w1 and both 9w1 + 6w5 INFPs have a habit of wanting to be 4w5s.

Those 6w7 INFPs are probably mistyped ENFPs. I have never come across a famous example of a 6w7 INFP that didn't turn out to actually be a ENFP.

Most famous ENFJs are 3w2s like Tony Blair or Meghan Markle. INFJ 3s are mistyped ENFJs since 3s like 2w3s, 7s and 8s are extroverts.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Fixed.

ENFJ:
2w3
2w1
3w2

ENFP:
7w6
7w8
6w7

INFP:
9w1 (I have actually come across a lot of INFP 9w1s that have said that they want to be 4w5s.)
6w5 (A lot of 6w5 INFPs tend to want to be 4w5s or 9w1s because of silly stereotypes about 6s that tend to be encouraged by the bitterly misunderstood 4s, 5s and 8s.)
4w5 (I think that the INFPs that people tend to notice tend to be the 4w5 ones but it makes no sense for 4 to be the most common core type for any MBTI type.)

INFJ:
9w1
6w5
1w2

(Most of the 4 INFJs are clearly mistyped INFPs, come on.)

Yeah we had a pandemic of E4s insisting that they were INFJs one time (because INFJ was the best thing you could be) and they were so numerous in number than actual INFJs that they were suppressing the latter's voice and representation.