• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Question for NFs

Are you an NF that's actively involved in helping others?

• Yup.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Community service - I volunteeer at my synagogue and my local public library. I also do mailings at my daughter's high school from time to time. I used to be quite active at school when my kids were younger.

Others - my husband and I often reach out to friends and neighbors; we prepare meals for new parents or those who are sick, bereaved or in crisis.

On the street - not often. I used to donate gifts to homeless children at Christmastime when I worked near a bank that collected and distributed them.

Organized charities - I've given to Doctors Without Borders. Once I gave to the Red Cross after Hurricane Andrew and I heard from them every quarter for years.

Jae Rae

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
How many of you are involved into some activity that helps others? If you are not, is this something you'd be willing to consider, had you had opportunity to do so?
So I see you've skited your way on over here. Amusing. ;)

I am not typically involved with helping others but it's not out of the realm of possibilities. I do believe there are a lot of people out there perfectly capable of helping themselves, but instead seem to permanently have their hands out.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Nope. No community service. No nonprofit organisation. No delivering cookies to neighbors.

Would I? I guess.. if I wanted to. Depends what it was.
I don't do those kinds of things either, but I help my friends when they need support.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
FYI, doing "community service" does *not* make someone a necessarily helpful or kind person, not in the least.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I love helping "others". In fact, I sometimes do without always even realizing it myself. I'm only a little bit scared of penetrating others' personal space (I'm sometimes very jealous of my own), so I don't always offer to help others though I would like to.

I'm very eager to help if someone asks for it or if someone clearly is... um... in distress :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is euthanasia considered helping? Just curious.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I work in a helping profession.