• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Why does everyone hate on Fi?

The_World_As_Will

I think he is referring to the monstrosity that is Ayn Rand's novel "atlas shrugged."

Most likely, or even worse The Fountainhead .... ugh, Rand disgusts me :/

Originally I thought The Great Expectations by Dickens but that probably isn't it either... :eek: a fun mystery!!

A

Anew Leaf

what did you not like about it? (I've seen the 1st movie, but I haven't actually read it)

tooooooooo damnnnnnn loonnnngggg omg.

when i got to the end and saw that there was a 50 page speech that summed up the previous 1000 pages, I was pissed!

Seriously lrn2edit.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tooooooooo damnnnnnn loonnnngggg omg.

when i got to the end and saw that there was a 50 page speech that summed up the previous 1000 pages, I was pissed!

Seriously lrn2edit.

oh, you meant monstrosity as in huge. I misinterpreted :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
...and ENTPs do the exact same thing after presenting the logic to the other person, who nevertheless still rejects their position, preferring to emphasize other elements that the ENTP may have downplayed. The other person's "stupid" instead of simply having different priorities. Major difference is that ENxPs let you know about it, while INxPs simply dismiss your opinion outright. Thus, "God does not play dice with the universe" and "I'm going to write a 1250 page novel that's essentially an allegory about how industrialization was the worst thing that happened to England, and that the industrializers were literally monsters"

We ENxPs love to call people stupid for having different priorities. We rock the house. I mean, why do people even invite us over. ENxPs are the reason we can't have nice things.

A

Anew Leaf

We ENxPs love to call people stupid for having different priorities. We rock the house. I mean, why do people even invite us over. ENxPs are the reason we can't have nice things.

I am a big fan of the silliness of ENXPs..... maybe TOO big a fan... dun dun DUN

/stalks

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am a big fan of the silliness of ENXPs..... maybe TOO big a fan... dun dun DUN

/stalks

I LOVE BEING STALKED!!!!!!!*

*by cute little INFP bunnies

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

90% of the longest threads on this site consist of ENxPs calling each other stupid for having different priorities, if not in so many words. :)

They still invite us over because people are generally fairly forgiving. It's nice of them.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I LOVE BEING STALKED!!!!!!!*

*by cute little INFP bunnies

the person who (quite agressively) stalked me was a chick in 9th grade (I think she was an ENFJ).....I kicked her ass and told her that if this was the old testement I would stone her to death :laugh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
the person who (quite agressively) stalked me was a chick in 9th grade (I think she was an ENFJ).....I kicked her ass and told her that if this was the old testement I would stone her to death :laugh:

Was that when you realized you liked boys instead?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
90% of the longest threads on this site consist of ENxPs calling each other stupid for having different priorities, if not in so many words. :)

They still invite us over because people are generally fairly forgiving. It's nice of them.

This is so much truth it just makes me want to hug you. :hug:

KDude

993938happy-bunny-throw-up-posters.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was that when you realized you liked boys instead?

yes, she caught me at a HORRIBLE time in my life
1) I was going through a crazy extremist conservative christian faze and was extremely guilty about being gay
2) simultaneously, I was going through a highly misogynistic faze and believed that poor mannered, permiscuous women were the most evil thing on the planet
3) I was 15 and raging with hormones
4) I was operating in ESTJ/ISTJ shadow mode (yikes!)
5) she was a bitch lol

PS: I'm pleased to say I'm nothing like this now (or at least I certainly hope) :laugh: