• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] (patiently) ask an INFP!!1

A

Anew Leaf

Do we have one of these threads? I glanced at the last 19 pages or so but could not find one. After seeing the squeaky clean new shiny ENFJ thread, I felt jealous so here we are.

So please come one, come all! Ask us questions! And help us learn how to dust Off our fiercely guarded Fi every once in awhile.

Sacrificial offerings of cute bunny, kitten, puppy, penguins, etc pictures will help speed up the response time.

Your question is important to us because we aren't satisfied until you aren't satisfied.

:heart:

wolfy

awsm
There was a whole spate of them but they got dumped.

Define your Fi in relation to meat pies.

A

Anew Leaf

Your kangaroo picture has ensured prompt reply time.

My Fi is like an apple pie. With delicious cream cheese and flaky crust and tart apples... No wait! Blueberry pie! Because it's blue and delicious.

The end.

wolfy

awsm

My Fi is like an apple pie. With delicious cream cheese and flaky crust and tart apples... No wait! Blueberry pie! Because it's blue and delicious.

The end.

Nice answer. Even if your Fi is all about fruit pies.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cute-penguin.jpg

My only question to you INFPs is... How come you are so damn adorable?

KDude

Meat pies are pretty good (at least.. I think I've had one.. Do pot pies count?). I don't have any Fi values in relation to them. People have to remind me to eat sometimes.

That's umm.. Yeah, don't make me question my type (for the 16,000th time). :whistling:

A

Anew Leaf

cute-penguin.jpg

*pets screen with fingers* hewo lil' penguin!!! I shall call you Sawyer! We are going to be best friends! Do you like pudding? I love pudding! Someday I will come visit you beause I :heart: Antarctica! We can go sledding together, and build a little fort, and swimming. I love swimming!

See you soon,
Xoxoxo

KDude

I'm incapable of the adorable thing. Maybe that one time when my older brother brought some girls to watch TV with us.. I remember shrinking in the corner, drooling on some pillow I was snuggling..

Oh wait, I was NINE! Silly me.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Would you rather want to be an INFJ, if chance allows? :)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
This thread will be ungoverned silliness mixed with Wall-O-Texts if it isn't killed now.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
This thread will be ungoverned silliness mixed with Wall-O-Texts if it isn't killed now.

Silly INFP! Give in to the fluzzybunnyloveness that is my twin and i.

you know you wanna =D

Here, have a pony.

MyLittleEdwardScissorPony.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5

No, but only because i couldn't imagine ever being organised like a J, my wife is a INFJ though and i loooove her.

Have my kitten sleeping on my laptop after a hard day of playing and helping me type though...

photo-6.jpg

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
An INFP thread without bunnies? NEVAH
[YOUTUBE="_5I9izys2ek"]First with teh bunnehs![/YOUTUBE]

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The end.

Nice answer. Even if your Fi is all about fruit pies.

*pets screen with fingers* hewo lil' penguin!!! I shall call you Sawyer! We are going to be best friends! Do you like pudding? I love pudding! Someday I will come visit you beause I :heart: Antarctica! We can go sledding together, and build a little fort, and swimming. I love swimming!

See you soon,
Xoxoxo

I'm incapable of the adorable thing. Maybe that one time when my older brother brought some girls to watch TV with us.. I remember shrinking in the corner, drooling on some pillow I was snuggling..

Oh wait, I was NINE! Silly me.

Wow, this is sounding much more like "ungoverned Ne thread" than "Fi thread."

Is it easier for INFPs to drop straight into Ne mode?
Why do you do that?

like i'm one to talk

KDude

No, to be perfectly honest... I'm unsettled with Ni sometimes.. in others, I mean (and only in it's negative forms, of course... but the general idea is different enough that I can't imagine what it's like to prefer it. I'm sure it's different the other way around).

Other than that, I would like to be respected as much as INFJs are. For some reason, they get all the "trappings" of maturity and serious moral concerns on this site.. and I don't know why. I kind of think it's superficial and ridiculous.. simply because of the "J". When the truth is that Fi is just as concerned and can see eye to eye on many things.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, this is sounding much more like "ungoverned Ne thread" than "Fi thread."

Is it easier for INFPs to drop straight into Ne mode?
Why do you do that?

like i'm one to talk

What is Ne mode?

My answer: Because we're awesome. and our flights of fancy are CLEARLY better than stinking real world stuffs :puppy_dog_eyes:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Is this thread billed for work or play?
Or do INFPs prefer play over work?

I'm going to train to be a Pro Dom, so i can have both work AND play all at once! =D

<3 <3