• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs, what type really turns you on?

ENFPs What type turns you on?

• ESTJ

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • ISTP

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what type really turns you on?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
8's, 3's, ENFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, ISTPs and sometimes INTPs. Almost all for different reasons.

Why?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJs, INTJs, ISFJs, and occasionally ENTPs or ESFJs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8's, 3's, ENFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, ISTPs and sometimes INTPs. Almost all for different reasons.

Why?

I was hoping you would tell me. what exactly about all these types turns you on?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's not to like? They all share a certain arrogance/confidence, intelligence and determination, which is amazing to watch and experience. And they all do the tough cookie, squishy center-routine.

I like. :heart:

Why are you asking the question?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJs - I don't like every single INTJ on the face of the earth, but there is something about them. They really fascinate me and I admire them. I admire their strengths and I'm attracted to their steadiness and consistent natures in combination with their Ni insights and wacky charm. Some of them have what I can only describe as a magnetic quality.

ENTJs - I like the ones who aren't quite as brutal, who have developed their charm a bit, but obviously still have NTJ brains and drive and steadiness. In a way they're more accessible than INTJs...well, because they're extroverted. They appeal to me for pretty much the same reason as INTJs, except they aren't as mysterious. I'm *less* inclined to like ENTJs than INTJs, though. I just happen to know one that I just was immediately drawn to, like we mentally connected the very first time we had a conversation, and just clicked, just like that.

ISFJs - ISFJs can be very into aesthetics, I think sometimes people underestimate SFJs. Sometimes they draw me in with their music or their taste in film. They are affectionate, loyal, and the ones I've liked have been very, very clean and impressively well organized, like they could just handle real life better than me.

ESFJs - I had a five year relationship with an ESFJ. He has incredible artistic sensibility, great taste, loads of charm, and he's a good conversationalist. He was also very sexually open and comfortable, all the while being the sort of guy who wouldn't ever cheat on me. Very affectionate, nurturing. Unfortunately, there were other problems, though, which is why we are not together.

ENTPs - some ENTPs just have this charm, these beautiful captivating brains, and they are a bit naughty in a fun and playful sort of way. I put them last though because I'm usually not inclined to want to fall in love with them or anything.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there are so many different things i like...

some people are sexy because they're all confident, charming and funny...you know...masculine...protective...with a certain swagger...exxp's
and some are sexy because they're all mysterious and deep...layered...interesting...quirky..awkward even...inxp

some can be all anal and self assured...cocky you know...like they know everything...they wanna take care of everything and i think it's amusing to me in some way...like aww...look at it...isn't that cute...even tho it annoys me too haha ixtj

Starry

Oh no. I voted INFJ... which is good...but I would have also voted INTJ...but had already hit submit. That's weird that an ENFP failed to take a simple online poll properly. Anyway...I couldn't go back. It said 'you already voted in this poll'. So put another tick next to those pissy...I mean...adorable INTJs.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is a hard one for me to say, because I think many a types have "turned me on". Personality profiles don't do much for me, lol. I mean, if I had to combine personality theory with my experience, I'd have to say that INTJ's and INFJ's take the cake. Intelligence is something I always look for. I realize that everyone can be intelligent in various ways, but there is a certain intelligence that just sends me reeling when I come acrossed it. For me, there is nothing hotter than a mate I can continually be challenged by intellectually.

I like introverts because they are good listeners, and they self reflect, so when they do speak its usually insightful.
I draw to N's because in-depth discussion is SO important to me, and I need to be to discuss lots of abstract concepts, philosophy, art, psychology, politics, etc.
I am always super impressed with the grounding affect an objective T can provide, and their ability to shake off emotions gone wild.. but there are times when I really want a feelers warmth and nurturance more.
I love J's decision making ability, confidance, and for getting shit done.

Perfect type for me, in theory... an INJ thats very close to the T/F border, and not so 'I' that I can't drag them out to a party or event a good portion of the time.

A

Anew Leaf

Any NT.

ENTP: funny, irreverent, charming, interesting, creative
INTP: they always surprise me with their wit
INTJ: calm collected clams
ENTJ: so different

Edit: omg I fail!! I didn't realize it was for E neff pees. Sorry!!

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's not to like? They all share a certain arrogance/confidence, intelligence and determination, which is amazing to watch and experience. And they all do the tough cookie, squishy center-routine.

I like. :heart:

Why are you asking the question?

because I fall head over heels for ESFP boyz and I was wondering if other ENFPs could relate. interestingly enough, most of the types mentioned are the opposite of what I'm attracted to, but that's fine, I was just curious

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh well, my high school bf was an ESFP, if that helps you at all.

It's just that after him I don't think I've had any sort of romantic attraction to the type ever since.
I was quite young then. I broke up with him when I was 17, because I was going to school and working, and he was just living with his dad, smoking pot, and working part-time. He also ended up later as a convicted felon, but that's beside the point.

I began being attracted to SFJs more after that, maybe just because there were a lot of them around, and they seemed more "together" than him. Then I think my INTJ fetish started around age 20 with that damn chess player.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I can completely relate to almost everything that Lady X, Huxley and Marmie posted, esp. about INTJs, almost verbatim of what I'd say. Damn, I need a boy to play with.

Also, I have noticed that female ENFPs like ISTPs as well. I, myself, love ISTPs' raw sexual energy and extremely laid-back, cool attitude. Also, they like history channels and tells you random, detailed facts. However, because they are Ti-Se with a whole lot of Se, it's difficult to be in the same brain-wave as them with our Ne and Fi.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
> ENFJ because they are decisive, outspoken humanist leaders, with beautiful suave Fe and eerily accurate laser-Ni guidance. damn type is magnetic to me.
> INTJ because they've also got the Ni-leader thing going on, and i echo others' sentiments about the type.
> ISTPs are usually hawt but i often feel awkward around them. lol.

pretty much The Sexiest Thing anyone can do in my eyes is subtly but openly show me preference amongst a group. it's even more powerful with someone who is generally quite discerning and/or somewhat cold.

i have some wonderful ESFP friends but i don't tend to be attracted to them - i think in large part because i tend to gravitate towards strong Js, who i balance very well with, and also because other FPs are too volatile for my preference.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
> ENFJ because they are decisive, outspoken humanist leaders, with beautiful suave Fe and eerily accurate laser-Ni guidance. damn type is magnetic to me.
> INTJ because they've also got the Ni-leader thing going on, and i echo others' sentiments about the type.

pretty much The Sexiest Thing anyone can do in my eyes is subtly but openly show me preference amongst a group. it's even more powerful with someone who is generally quite discerning and/or somewhat cold.

i have some wonderful ESFP friends but i don't tend to be attracted to them - i think in large part because i tend to gravitate towards strong Js, who i balance very well with, and also because other FPs are too volatile for my preference.

I'm the total reverse. I love NTJs and get along with them better than any other non-ENFP, but I just love EFPs and 7s. NTJs are great, but they're not affectionate enough. EFPs are much more engaging and affectionate, but without the touchy-feely take things personally side of most Fs. ESFPs limitless energy and physical coordination is a huge turn on (you know, that guy where you can just tell "he would be AMAZING in bed" lol) and less mature ENFPs are extremely cute and fun to be around. one minute they can be deep and emotionally demonstritive, the next a playful, adventurous partner in crime down for all sorts of whacky things. while it seems strange to be attracted to the same type, ENFPs are so diverse that there can still be a ton of contrast

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESxP girls, INTJ boys. I don't know any ENFPs in RL, but I'd definitely be interested.

I love INTJ boys because their so intelligent and funny, and I find their pissiness amusing rather than irritating (usually). I also like ESFPs, ENTPs, ENTJs, and ESTPs.

With girls, it's a lot more specific. I'm really only attracted to ESxP, in that way, at least. I like them because they're wicked, fun, smart, and sexy.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Without a doubt INTP, INTJ, ISTJ, ISTP, ISFP.

And interesting folks are ENTPs - like the pharmacist at our local drugstore. Pretty sure he's an ENTP. I wish he were my grandfather - he'd make a pretty cool grandfather, I bet. But that's not a turn-me-on type - that's a whoa, I can learn cool shit from you type.

Cool ESTJs rock - I bet we'd make good friends, but I don't think they turn me on per se. Haven't had much interaction with any. I can understand and get along with them, though.

But the problem is that I can hardly say because I'm not sure if I'm typing people right....

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

since you're bisexual, are you attracted to different types depending on gender (say INTJ guys and ESTP women for example)

S

SingSmileShine

I love INTJ's. I hate them with a burning passion. But I love them to death.

And ESFPs really take after my own heart, in a way.

Any affectionate type, really! I know the NT doesn't exactly fit that, but I need someone who is not only affectionate and sweet and showering with love, but also someone who will let me be independent and allow me to be immersed in my own fantasy world every now and then.

In terms of other ENFPs, I love them to death as friends, but having two "me"s is enough for anyone to deal with.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
since you're bisexual, are you attracted to different types depending on gender (say INTJ guys and ESTP women for example)

actually i think it's pretty much the same with both genders. i think TP girls are generally really hot, but in terms of relationships, i think i'm more likely to end up with an FJ or NTJ of either gender. my boy right now is an ESFJ, i believe.

i think one of my ESFP chick friends is attracted to me... i feel bad because there is no attraction on my end at all. love her as a friend, just not more. we'd make a terrible couple, too, in all practicality.