• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Masquerade: What type would you want to be for a day and why?

NFs Only: What Type(S) Would You Like to be For One Day

• Total voters
A

Anew Leaf

I am just curious if anyone else has moments where they wish that for "just one day" they could be another type. Maybe it's to get something important done, or maybe it's to just have fun. Whatever your reason, I am curious! :)

ENTJ: Because I would love to see what it's like to be calm, cool, and collected like a suit wearing cucumber.
ESFP: Because they are sooo much fun to be around!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP, just to see how it would feel to be the opposite of me :).

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
ENFP, want to see what it means to be an E.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
ENTJ to kick ass.
ENTP to be like an idea generator.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ, hands down.

I want to see how their minds work.

Although, ExTJ would be nice since you could just pretty much handle anything and dominate anyone, and apparently have very little feeling about it.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
INFP: like to know what it feels like to be so mellow and uberkind so effortlessly.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say:

First choice - ESTP
Second choice - ENTJ

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP

I'd love to learn how to be that fun and confident.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
ENTJ

i would like to se how the 2 middle functions worked together...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP. Resourceful, handy, low-key badasses who wield the art of the one-liner like no other. :cool:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
One day in hell feels like forever.

Forever in paradise is never long enough.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably just ISTP because I appreciate how practical yet unpretentious they seem.

In a career training class I was in years ago, people were split into groups based on their MBTI types. This one guy fit my vision of the kind of ISTP I wouldn't mind being; he dressed super cool, hardly ever said anything but when he did say something, it was usually worth the wait. And he seemed fully COMFORTABLE being that way, is what I liked the most. I have a constant internal monologue that questions everything I do, by comparison.