• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFP or ISFP?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how do you tell these types apart? ISFPs can look NF as hell sometimes
- graceful
- creative
- intelligent (not to say sensors are stupid, but Ns more often than not are pretty intelligent)
- independent
- independent thinking
- can give off a mysterious, NF-esque vibe
- can have strong Ni

a few people I can't INFP from ISFP are
1) Johnny Depp
2) Cate Blanchett
3) Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
4) Enya (although I think N)
5) Anakin Skywalker
and a bunch more I'm too tired to remember at this point in time

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ISFPs tend to 'pop' a bit more than INFP's, in my experience. They're also likely to be 'down' for stuff whereas the INFP might not.

INFPs are a bit more cerebral and dormant. Not smarter but just up there. Less physical and impulsive/reactive. Seems like they would think things through more often than not. Rather than just act.

naw mean?

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think INFP's may read more than ISFP's? And also seem to have more of a 'hidden deepness ;) May also be more sensitive to criticism..less able to just let it slide? Also, a kind of emotional intensity to them if you understand what I mean?

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISFPs tend to 'pop' a bit more than INFP's, in my experience. They're also likely to be 'down' for stuff whereas the INFP might not.

INFPs are a bit more cerebral and dormant. Not smarter but just up there. Less physical and impulsive/reactive. Seems like they would think things through more often than not. Rather than just act.

naw mean?

^This seems pretty good. I was reading about S-types recently...though I was reading ISTP and haven't encountered an ISFP irl that I know of. I'm not much of a joiner; though that's not always the case. But generally, I do not want to go ride the go carts over at the fair; instead I may like to relax and watch a movie or read.