• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] The INFP Beyond Appreciation Thread

The_World_As_Will

Because the word 'appreciation' is an understatement ^_^, as one of the rare INTPs out there who has really fantastic relationships with INFPs, You guys are completely awesome! EVEN though your response this thread is going to totally be to shrink into yourself and not accept this but even that makes you guys awesome! ^_^. So Thanks INFPs for being really great, able to be serious yet random and silly, quirky and eccentric, able to live by your principles and give an emotive logic to it [yeah I'm one of those guys who sees Fi as rational ... because well it is], and thanks for being able to have with me hours upon hours of discussion about everything whether it be your feelings, or the world, or life, philosophy, psychology, etc and that we both wouldn't even notice what time it is! so yes, thanks guys for giving me hope about the species, at-least some of the people on this planet don't suck :)

Unicorns. Puppies, and World-Peace FTW! :wubbie::hug:

aye Gratitude! :smoke:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:nice:

I approve of this thread.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
And boy did we shrink! No one even answered you, and it's been like 15 hours or something! :yes:

Yes, I read the post yesterday but didn't know what to say even because it was so nice :D

Nice to know that there are people who like us the way we are and don't try to talk us down all the time, indeed you can never hear that too often :hug:

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
Because the word 'appreciation' is an understatement ^_^, as one of the rare INTPs out there who has really fantastic relationships with INFPs, You guys are completely awesome! EVEN though your response this thread is going to totally be to shrink into yourself and not accept this but even that makes you guys awesome! ^_^. So Thanks INFPs for being really great, able to be serious yet random and silly, quirky and eccentric, able to live by your principles and give an emotive logic to it [yeah I'm one of those guys who sees Fi as rational ... because well it is]

I don't understand the people who say F's wouldn't use logic.There is no reason to call Fi irrational. The main difference between Ti and Fi is actually simply differing standarts to which the logic gets applied, but both are nonetheless definitely rational.
Though I'm not really sure abouth th NFPs I met in rl, the INFP here in the forum definitely are awesome! :thumbup:

The_World_As_Will

And boy did we shrink! No one even answered you, and it's been like 15 hours or something! :yes:

yeah :( You guys are too modest lol, though maybe if the thread was created by a more senior poster it might get more responses :shrug: guess they have more pull/influence. But :D atleast a few people replied.

Yes, I read the post yesterday but didn't know what to say even because it was so nice :D

Nice to know that there are people who like us the way we are and don't try to talk us down all the time, indeed you can never hear that too often :hug:

:hug: Well, You guys certainly deserve it, but :) don't feel bad lol we don't get much love either on the other side of the coin, but you guys are friggin' awesome to me so yeahh keep being yourselves! and :p yeah I don't think most INFPs are going to respond to this, you guys are too modest but it's okay, as long as it makes an impact or brightens your day lol.

I don't understand the people who say F's wouldn't use logic.There is no reason to call Fi irrational. The main difference between Ti and Fi is actually simply differing standarts to which the logic gets applied, but both are nonetheless definitely rational.
Though I'm not really sure abouth th NFPs I met in rl, the INFP here in the forum definitely are awesome! :thumbup:

I agree, both are very rational functions, I don't think most people really stop the analyse how similar it actually is, and well yeah there are healthy and not so healthy types of all, but i'm sure you'll find an awesome INFP irl, :thumbup:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs are the best type ever :yes: . they're so pure and other worldly. it's almost as if they exist on some sort of higher plane that allows only the most ideal, beauty concepts to enter. everything about INFPs is classy, refined, artistic and beautiful.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you sure about this?

G

Glycerine

I have mixed feelings about the INFPs ( a strong 2w3, two 4w5s) in my life but overall they are great. They drive me CRAZY but are so wonderful all at the same time.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Speaking of "INFP's" in the same sentence as "Beyond." Is Beyondaurora still here? She was sweet. Are you out there with another username BeyondAurora?

Anyway, I think INFP's as a group are a very easy type to get along with. Generally happy folks, (even the unhappy ones have always been nice.) Funny... It's like the OP says, you can talk to them for hours. Easy to live with. (Have lived with two. Am living with one now.) When I think of the INFP's in my life, I think of goodness and simplicity. (Another OP thing, this is where Fi can be logical.) It is logical to be that way in life.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I simply love and adore INFP's!!! I need more of them in my life dammit! :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really love some INFPs.

I also really beyond appreciate the work of Emily Bronte, INFP.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I imagine this has probably been shown before, and it's loaded with stereotypes, but I like watching it.

[YOUTUBE="O81fLc4Yq2w"]Video[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and thank you, Will and everyone, for all your support :) and praise.