• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ethical Question: Under what conditions would you kill someone?

I could kill for....

• revenge or justice.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • money or power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could e-kill for excessive fluff posts.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Me? I couldn't kill. I hate to spray roaches.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • My religion or spiritual beliefs would restrain me.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • If I were out of control or in a rage.

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I would kill in self defence

I would kill in revenge, if someone hurt my children, raped, or killed them, I would plan and execute that plan (be the first plan I do follow through with knowing me), and kill them if possible, if the police don't get to them first.

Someone once tried to tell me that to do so is bringing me down to their level, I totally disagree. After all their "level" is that of a child raping, murdering evil person, my "Level" is that of a one off killing to someone who deserves it which my children never did. In which way is that equal?
I'm with you, here.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I would kill in self defence

I would kill in revenge, if someone hurt my children, raped, or killed them, I would plan and execute that plan (be the first plan I do follow through with knowing me), and kill them if possible, if the police don't get to them first.

Someone once tried to tell me that to do so is bringing me down to their level, I totally disagree. After all their "level" is that of a child raping, murdering evil person, my "Level" is that of a one off killing to someone who deserves it which my children never did. In which way is that equal?
Yeah, any creature that screws around with the well-being of the slow-developing young of a predatory social mammal is just slapping a big old "KILL ME" sign on themselves, IMO. I mean, what do they think is going to happen?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, any creature that screws around with the well-being of the slow-developing young of a predatory social mammal is just slapping a big old "KILL ME" sign on themselves, IMO. I mean, what do they think is going to happen?

Screw social, any mamalian female that precieves danger to her offspring is not something you want to deal with.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't think I would do that if I were that situation..actually plan it out and everything...I suppose if I had a weapon and they were within proximity I would release my rage on them as a form of revenge...

...then again I'm not a mom..

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I personally wouldn't kill someone for no reason. I might attempt to kill someone if I felt threatened, or I was very enraged and reached a point where inflicting pain on them was more valuable to me than my own life.